Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings - Page 101 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2017, 03:15 PM   #801
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
And to think I wanted Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook that draft but Dak was my 3rd option. And yeah... Tony is still dear to my heart. I love that man. He's what I grew up as my franchise qb, throughout middle school and high school. My grandpa has Staubach, my dad had Aikman and I had Tony and now all three of us have Dak lol Tony is a hell of a broadcaster BTW.

Lol he is....and so did I but man I can just remember being so angry at his last minute mistakes that cost games but he had a lot of crazy clutch moments

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-13-2017, 03:16 PM   #802
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Honestly for a Monday night game it was boring as hell but I understand why it was the Monday night game and I guess we had gotten spoiled the last couple years with Giants vs Cowboy games coming down to the wire. And of course I'd like to see us beat the Chiefs I do think in the end they'll take it but I think the score will be a differential of between 1-7 points.

And on another note I honestly think the Giants and Skins will go 0-2 this Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rams are spanking the skins (sorry skins fans). Rams are a dark horse, I'm not just talking about week 1 performance , I'm talking about adding Sammy Watkins, their drafting was good (I like that WR Cooper Kupp ), Goff finally getting an offensive mind coach Sean McVey (think that's how u spell it). Lions also had a tough showing week 1 and I know people won't agree but I think Stafford is a soldier. He deserved that money. He is one who also hasn't had any playmakers, all he ever had was Megatron (Calvin Johnson).. A decent o line, decent defense, no star RB. Poor guy. I like Stafford. I would consider him a borderline top tier qb... And to think how many comebacks he had without many star players... What's why I say Eli has no excuse.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:18 PM   #803
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Lol he is....and so did I but man I can just remember being so angry at his last minute mistakes that cost games but he had a lot of crazy clutch moments

He wasn't afraid to take risks, he wanted it all. He also had a bit of bad luck .... Still can't believe the bobbled snap in Seattle Wildcard weekend.....

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #804
Pro

Quote:
He wasn't afraid to take risks, he wanted it all. He also had a bit of bad luck .... Still can't believe the bobbled snap in Seattle Wildcard weekend.....

Haha I remember it like it was yesterday and honestly I think like most people I tend to use him as a scapegoat cause he was a sharp shooter but he didn't have a whole lot of help

Old 09-13-2017, 03:25 PM   #805
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:

Jordan Hicks didn't really help his health eithier

But I did like Romo and I love him I'm the booth watching his highlights as he predicted every play was honestly amazing.

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-13-2017, 03:29 PM   #806
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Man poor Browns lol

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 09-13-2017, 03:33 PM   #807
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Jordan Hicks didn't really help his health eithier

But I did like Romo and I love him I'm the booth watching his highlights as he predicted every play was honestly amazing.

Well I do love the generation of qbs now that are young and established or up and coming , Luck, Newton, Wilson, Prescott, Goff, Wentz, Carr, Watson, Garoppolo, Mariota, Winston , even Keizer. Take notice that Eli, Brees, Brady, Rivers, Roethlisberger and lot of other older qbs are starting to have numbered days left. Guys like Rodgers and Stafford and Flacco are still there in the middle. Times are changing in the NFL. The faces of franchise are starting to take shape for the next 8-15 years. Idk what's going on with Andy Dalton and Bortles ... Had faith in him when he came in the NFL but idk...
Ps don't sleep on Patrick Mahomes... Next year we can add Sam Darnald and Josh Rosen to the mix, maybe even Baker Mayfield..

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #808
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Can someone post me a link to a gameplan / playbooks thread. More importantly one that is already completed if possible, thanks. I'm trying to set up my Cfm currently so I would like to try it before doing so.

XBOX ONE

Edit: thanks for the links guys. It's interesting but I've broken 3 controllers and only have my Elite controller left that I use so I can't set the playbooks up and stuff, I guess you need two controllers to do so. Hopefully madden will add an option next year to set custom cpu playbooks without a second controller.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-13-2017 at 03:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »