Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2018, 01:54 AM   #4897
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Looking forward to this year as always. Any word Flazko? I know in prior years he’s thrown out the idea of not doing a thread but I don’t think he can resist. No rush obviously but I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to hear from him.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:28 AM   #4898
Rookie

ramrod1987's Arena

Where the 19 sliders at?
Old 08-14-2018, 11:56 AM   #4899
Just started!

blast2fire's Arena

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Flazko,

I am loving these settings and slider sets. The one I am using, are the All-Madden sliders that you used in Madden 18. That being said I never play on All-Madden difficulty but, for some reason the game feels perfect with your sliders on All-Madden. As of right now it's Half-Time, and the score is (3-0) with the CPU leading into the second half. The CPU has (1) Blocked Punt + (1) Interception. And I also have (1) Fumble + (1) Interception as well.

But once the game comes to a finish, I'll be sure to comeback and post an update on my final results. I know you're probably not playing Madden 18 anymore, and I completely understand because, I wouldn't be playing it either if I owned Madden 19 as well. However, I do want you to know that I truly appreciate your dedication and hard work you put into your sliders. To make a long story short. I've been using your sliders since Madden 17, and I've always enjoyed playing with your settings.

Thank you!
- blast
Old 09-04-2018, 04:15 PM   #4900
Rookie

nickaepi's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone here that regularly follows this thread: Are there any significant changes to the M '18 sliders on the OP or community wide adjustments?

It says last edited in 2017 and I thought there have been a couple patches since then. I just rebooted 18 cause I got my football itch again and input the 1st blue set (all pro) with the auto sub and QB trait changes.

Haven't played in months so figured I'd ask first if any sliders, injuries, penalties, etc. need to be adjusted for the all pro blue set.

Thank you in advance. I'm using ThomasDraft18 ? 2019 roster set on ps4.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3DS- Bravely Default

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »