Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2018, 03:24 AM   #25
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

I would like to ask for some recommendations in some situations
when I'm in a situation against the CPU of 3rd and 20 or more, what kinds of plays do you recommend to keep realistic, I call a screen pass or a deep route but when I call a deep route a lot of times the CPU only put 1 safety on the back so a lot of deep passes are successful in these situations which are not realistic at all.

this year CPU trades look harder so it will be more realistic

thanks for the work. waiting for your sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2018, 10:10 AM   #26
Rookie

YDraigBryste's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Played about 5 or 6 games all on exhibition in an effort to choose my team for franchise. On the whole I can't see sliders really needing to be all that removed from standard, think game speed might need to be on slow, so far thats the only glaring "issue".

Look forward to see these sliders develop
Old 08-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #27
Rookie

Knew you wouldn’t sit out. Felt the same way until playing
Old 08-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
OK going to make the "annual stay out of the general Madden forum for a while” post.

It is getting highly toxic with incredible amounts of hyperbole. I am not going back in there.

Looking forward to getting my hands on the game, streaming and talking with you peeps on the broadcast as we have some Madden fun and figure out a killer slider set for 19 so we can get our Madden on this year.
Helped with 2k as well
Old 08-05-2018, 01:45 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Big fan of your sliders and have used them the last couple years. I have played about 1.5 games so far in my franchise with the Lions.

One big thing I noticed is the CPU pass defense is much improved on default All-pro. User running is pretty tough and it’s far too easy to stop the run so far.

Lost a tight game to the Jets to open the season 29-26. Struggled to score in the red zone (the Lions M.O. in real life) and was able to tie it up late, but the Jets got a deep pass on me and kicked a FG as time expired. Frustrating game, but I was happy with the challenge. Definitely a game I didn’t deserve to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Favorite Teams:
NFL: Detroit Lions
NCAA: Michigan State Spartans
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
MLB: Detroit Tigers
NBA: Detroit Pistons
Old 08-05-2018, 01:25 PM   #30
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Game plays really well on default all-pro. Only thing I would tweak from playing a few games is the CPU INTs seem to be nerfed a bit. A lot of Linebackers coming out of nowhere and warping to the ball
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #31
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Played a game last night. Just different week one match ups. Using mostly default All-Pro, Int, and Run Block, and tackling only things I tweaked. I had a really fun game playing as the Broncos vs the Seahawks. Really fun! I lost 23-22. I am really enjoying the much improved QB AI. I like that there is some games where you can barely get any sacks and then there is some games you just dominant the offensive of line. There is so much variety I love it. It was really nice to see Wilson scramble when there wasn't anything open. I did see a few dumb moments by the QB AI but I wasn't a big deal for me. This year game has so much hope!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #32
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Here’s my 2 cents.

Cpu running game is broken. Even at Cpu run blocking at 100 they are just ineffective. Don’t get me wrong I’ve had a couple games where they have had ok numbers but it’s very inconsistent. I get that real life has iconsistencies but the bigger problem is the Cpu using way too many skill moves to its own detriment. I’ve seen way too many times the cpu having massive holes only to do an ill advised juke or step back allowing tacklers to close in and shut it down. I’ve also seen them in wide open space execute moves that change there direction completely into my players. I don’t think sliders will fix it.

User running I had to lower user run blocking to 10. I still can get 100 yards a game but I gotta work for it. Average about 3.5-4 yards a carry

Also penalties seem to be a problem. I have dpi at 100 haven’t seen any. Defensive holding at 100 haven’t seen any. Block in the back 75 haven’t seen any.

Everything else seems to be spot on for me out of the box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »