Home

Old 08-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #81
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
I see an updated set here . I will have to try although i just usually do play now games got good results before .
Yea give it a try...play now is a totally different beast though

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 10:38 PM   #82
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Yea give it a try...play now is a totally different beast though

~Koosa1027~
Yes it is for sure .
Old 08-20-2018, 11:02 PM   #83
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
I see an updated set here . I will have to try although i just usually do play now games got good results before .
Please do try if you can.. The rb rotations settings are huuuuge

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, Fortnite, Red Dead 2.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-20-2018, 11:56 PM   #84
Rookie

The king of kings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Ask Schnaidt1 im having the same problem with user passing and ints and I told him the exact same thing you just told me about my stick skills this year, timing on wr routes is totally different this year, throws that worked last year DO NOT work this year, especially bullet passes on deep post routes across the middle and deep in routes and things of that sort, this year you can't bullet those and they develope a little slower, utilize your touch pass and lob pass more this year and be extremely patient in the pocket, DO NOT DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO THROW TO BEFORE THE SNAP (That was my biggest problem) my passing has gotten better and I have always done a decent job against the cpu paasing game, zone defense is better this year, zone blitz is your friend mixed with some straight up man defense. Cover 4 is working good for me and im playing with the Browns. Let us know if you find success with your tweaks but I/WE would love for you to stick with Schnaidt's OP setup and try a few of my pointers lol...good luck!

~Koosa1027~

Thanks for the pointers koosa I will definitely give them another try

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-20-2018, 11:59 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Yo king are you on the newest set.. Last we spoke you were on my first set..

No Iím still on V1 I thought the newest was harder for the passing game? But if not I will try them out along with koosaís pointers

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 12:07 AM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The king of kings
No Iím still on V1 I thought the newest was harder for the passing game? But if not I will try them out along with koosaís pointers

The newest was a balance of several things... Passing game is Def hard... I recommend going into practice mode in cfm and running tons of random pass plays verses either man or types of zone so u get a feel for it...

Also pre snap is crucial this year in attempting to read the blitz and what type of coverage it is also

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #87
Rookie

Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 PRO sliders

So I tried out the newest version pats(me)vs skins (cpu) I was only able to play one quarter cuz the wife came in and interrupted me. So itís definitely all user issues not the sliders. I was able to stop the skins on there first drive 3 and out and on my first drive I was patient and went through my progressions I hit hogan on a comeback and on the next play I hit hogan again on a in route they were in zone he had a step on his man the middle linebacker leaped but I threw a touch pass out of his reach after that I ran the ball 3 times into the end zone touchdown. After that smith drove down the field shredding my zone defense for a touchdown on my next drive I was back to my old self locked onto my wr on a out route they were in zone I threw a bullet pass Norman picked it off after looking at the replay I had a guy wide open in the flat I should have never threw that ball. Iím going to try and finish the game later today. Iím liking this set so far I just need to work on changing on how I play game on passing plays but I had to do that with the running game a few years back

Old 08-21-2018, 01:09 PM   #88
MVP

Re: Schnaidt1s Madden 19 PRO sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The king of kings
So I tried out the newest version pats(me)vs skins (cpu) I was only able to play one quarter cuz the wife came in and interrupted me. So itís definitely all user issues not the sliders. I was able to stop the skins on there first drive 3 and out and on my first drive I was patient and went through my progressions I hit hogan on a comeback and on the next play I hit hogan again on a in route they were in zone he had a step on his man the middle linebacker leaped but I threw a touch pass out of his reach after that I ran the ball 3 times into the end zone touchdown. After that smith drove down the field shredding my zone defense for a touchdown on my next drive I was back to my old self locked onto my wr on a out route they were in zone I threw a bullet pass Norman picked it off after looking at the replay I had a guy wide open in the flat I should have never threw that ball. Iím going to try and finish the game later today. Iím liking this set so far I just need to work on changing on how I play game on passing plays but I had to do that with the running game a few years back

Thank you so much for trying out the new set.. Question.. Did you do the set up for running back rotations.. If so.. What are your thoughts on it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »