Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2021, 07:41 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
So replayed the same 2 teams only change was CPU QBA at 90 instead of 65 and both sides catching at 35. I threw for 202 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. Chargers threw for 142 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. Chargers also had a 39% completion compared to last time of 72%.

The Good

Chargers QB scrambled 4 times with QBA at 90. At 65 he didn't scramble at all. Also this time he was more concerned with trying to find an open WR instead of instantly throwing it away like before. So that I love. WR catch at 35, there were 12 drops in the game combined. Only 1 or 2 of those drops were wide open drops, the rest were contested drops. I am totally fine with contested drops.

I won again, 24 to 14. Was a pretty close game until the second half of the 4th Quarter.

The Bad

Other then the USER WR and DB not going for the ball unless you put them on aggressive, nothing really. I do wish the defensive ends generated more of a pass rush. Other then that, a solid game. Plenty of flags, mostly holding and roughing the passer.
Hmmm

I think I'm confused now....

Skillz are you talking about CPU vs CPU settings or was this User vs CPU gameplay?

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-24-2021, 07:44 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 6

Maybe try the 37 wr catch.

90 qb acc may work this year. some years it works some it don’t. i found this way back in 26 or 17. i was trying to find a fix for thenqb statue glitch on cpu controlled qbs. this almost fixed it, but i notice jow much better it played. and always try it first when a new madden hits.

Quote:
So replayed the same 2 teams only change was CPU QBA at 90 instead of 65 and both sides catching at 35. I threw for 202 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs. Chargers threw for 142 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. Chargers also had a 39% completion compared to last time of 72%.

The Good

Chargers QB scrambled 4 times with QBA at 90. At 65 he didn't scramble at all. Also this time he was more concerned with trying to find an open WR instead of instantly throwing it away like before. So that I love. WR catch at 35, there were 12 drops in the game combined. Only 1 or 2 of those drops were wide open drops, the rest were contested drops. I am totally fine with contested drops.

I won again, 24 to 14. Was a pretty close game until the second half of the 4th Quarter.

The Bad

Other then the USER WR and DB not going for the ball unless you put them on aggressive, nothing really. I do wish the defensive ends generated more of a pass rush. Other then that, a solid game. Plenty of flags, mostly holding and roughing the passer.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hmmm

I think I'm confused now....

Skillz are you talking about CPU vs CPU settings or was this User vs CPU gameplay?
user vs cpu
Old 08-24-2021, 09:17 PM   #20
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Latest, Cardinals(me) vs Ravens with 37 catch, everything else the same as before.

Ravens: 326 passing yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs 57% completion

Cards: 266 passing yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Ravens held me to 62 yards rushing. I held the Ravens to 10 yards rushing. 11 drops combined.

I won 31 to 19. 4th quarter Ravens got way too conservative and it allowed 24 points in the 4th. Sure with lower then 40 catch I am getting drops, however I noticed it is taking away the cool catch animations that I was seeing at 40 catch. Also noticed this game JJ Watt was non existent. EA definitely going to have to do something with defensive ends, they get no pressure unless you control them. All the pressure come from the defensive tackles.

Also was amazed how well I was able to shut Lamar Jackson down every time he tried to do a design run play. He lit me up in the air though.
Old 08-24-2021, 10:42 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Latest, Cardinals(me) vs Ravens with 37 catch, everything else the same as before.

Ravens: 326 passing yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs 57% completion

Cards: 266 passing yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Ravens held me to 62 yards rushing. I held the Ravens to 10 yards rushing. 11 drops combined.

I won 31 to 19. 4th quarter Ravens got way too conservative and it allowed 24 points in the 4th. Sure with lower then 40 catch I am getting drops, however I noticed it is taking away the cool catch animations that I was seeing at 40 catch. Also noticed this game JJ Watt was non existent. EA definitely going to have to do something with defensive ends, they get no pressure unless you control them. All the pressure come from the defensive tackles.

Also was amazed how well I was able to shut Lamar Jackson down every time he tried to do a design run play. He lit me up in the air though.
Yeah 40 catch is the absolute sweet spot that's why I never ventured below that setting last year.

Also your tackle slider is way too high for the human defense. It would require Run Block for the CPU to be increased higher or else CPU isn't going to do any damage on the ground unless you drop it (tackle) down.

I do like the Human running game suggestion you made vs the reduced CPU tackle Slider.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 09:35 AM   #22
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Real nice set Playmakers! Had been waiting for your set after dabbling with my own. Played my first game, Bears (me) vs. Eagles. Won 20-14.

Hurts torched me running, nice to see him take off once in awhile, and he threw 61% completions with 2 picks. Both teams ran the ball decent with just over 100 yards each. Fields managed the game well, threw 50% completions but no picks.

I took off a couple of times with Fields, once tried to slide, hit X on the Series X and he dove instead of sliding got spun around in mid air like a clock hand and fumbled. Very nice to see animation. Still have to figure out how to slide, it says hit X but it seems I dive forward instead of slide.

Anyway, again wanted to thank you for your time and effort you put into these!
Old 08-25-2021, 09:37 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

UPDATED 08/25

1st Version of the Base Sliders.

I will now proceed to test the following settings inside CFM....

PRO LEVEL HUMAN vs CPU
QTR/MINUTES
13 MINUTES/15 SECOND RUNOFF

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-10
FATIGUE-65
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-25

USER /CPU
QB Accuracy: 5/90...........(Previous setting in Madden 21 was CPU-65)
Pass Blocking: 0/50
WR Catching: 40/40.........(Previous setting in Madden 21 was CPU-65)

Run Blocking: 0/65
Fumbles: 0/50..................(Previous setting in Madden 21 was USER-5)

Pass Reaction: 50/50
Interceptions: 35/65
Pass Coverage: 40/90

Tackling: 10/50............(Previous setting in Madden 21 was USER-15/CPU-65)

FG Power: 55/55
FG Accuracy: 45/45
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 65/65
Kickoff Power: 55/55

PENALTIES

Offside - 99

False Start - 99

Holding - 95

Facemask - 99

Defensive Pass Interference - 99

Offensive Pass interference-ON

Kick Catch Interference-ON

Illegal Block In The Back - 70

Intentional Grounding-ON

Roughing The Passer - 50

All other penalties are toggled “On”
-----------------------------------

I lowered the Tackle Slider for both User and CPU to start off. The goal is to see if Power Backs especially for the CPU can become bigger threats and stand out more vs smaller User defenders attempting to tackle them 1 on 1.

I put the CPU tackle Slider back to Default 50 and what I witnessed by dropping the Human fumble slider to 0 is that the CPU will attempt to strip the USER ball carriers in traffic if you don't cover up the ball.

I had a CPU defender for the Bucs punch the ball lose out of E.Elliot's hands from behind because I was not protecting the ball while trying to fight for extra yards.

I will also test CPU Tackle slider at 40 vs Human Fumble Slider at 0 but I really like the 50 vs 0 setup because my yards were tough to come by at times.

The biggest change you'll notice is the 90 QBA for CPU.

I want to play 4-6 different QB's inside CFM before truly committing to it. I know Tom Brady tore me up but I was able to force him into one pick caused by pressure and a few off target throws when he wasn't throwing short passes. He got rid of the ball for the most part pretty quick.

To compensate for the higher QBA I reduced the CPU WR Catch Slider. Still need do some further testing with it low as I previously enjoyed it up higher last year.

CPU Pass Reaction stays at Default 50 for now....

That slider could actually be raised if you reverse it with the INT Slider. My issue is I don't want the CPU defenders recognizing every route immediately or reacting to plays even when they are out of position.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-25-2021 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:48 AM   #24
Rookie

Decent at Best's Arena

OVR: 0

Gonna give these a run, you always do great work. One question, do you user a pass rusher on defense? With CPU PB on 50 I just dont want to feel like I'm getting "too much" pressure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »