Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2021, 09:56 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decent at Best
Gonna give these a run, you always do great work. One question, do you user a pass rusher on defense? With CPU PB on 50 I just dont want to feel like I'm getting "too much" pressure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yep I play on the DL most games....

I wasn't seeing many sacks in Play now with these but if it responds different in CFM while testing I can always increase the CPU Pass Block a tad above default 50.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 09:59 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
Real nice set Playmakers! Had been waiting for your set after dabbling with my own. Played my first game, Bears (me) vs. Eagles. Won 20-14.

Hurts torched me running, nice to see him take off once in awhile, and he threw 61% completions with 2 picks. Both teams ran the ball decent with just over 100 yards each. Fields managed the game well, threw 50% completions but no picks.

I took off a couple of times with Fields, once tried to slide, hit X on the Series X and he dove instead of sliding got spun around in mid air like a clock hand and fumbled. Very nice to see animation. Still have to figure out how to slide, it says hit X but it seems I dive forward instead of slide.

Anyway, again wanted to thank you for your time and effort you put into these!
There is a going to be a risk/reward for sure with scrambling QB controlled by the USER

And you will need to make a decision whether to slide, get out of bounds or take on the defender.

I didn't even know they had that animation in the game though

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-25-2021, 10:10 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

One thing I forgot to mention is that CPU QB's slide way too much IMO.

What I mean by that is sometimes the logic doesn't make sense because they will have 5-10 yards of open space and the defender won't be closing in yet and they will still slide.

Tua of Miami did this twice in one game vs me where he could have picked up a 1st down had he kept running.

I'm not sure if we can fix it by increasing the Fumble slider or just editing QB traits which I don't want to do for the Default rosters.

Old 08-25-2021, 10:44 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 6

maybe try turning tua’s fight for yards trait on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
One thing I forgot to mention is that CPU QB's slide way too much IMO.

What I mean by that is sometimes the logic doesn't make sense because they will have 5-10 yards of open space and the defender won't be closing in yet and they will still slide.

Tua of Miami did this twice in one game vs me where he could have picked up a 1st down had he kept running.

I'm not sure if we can fix it by increasing the Fumble slider or just editing QB traits which I don't want to do for the Default rosters.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-25-2021, 10:50 AM   #29
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0

Finally!!!! Just played one game after entering the latest set.

Derrick Henry punched his way thru the cowboys defense. Ryan had acouple completions, but that battering ram came off the edge on a stretch play stiff arming a LB and DB then finishing off with 3 defenders wrestling him to the ground as he fell forward for more yards.

And then as the same drive continued, knocking on the door DH is in the zone, they call a power to the left only one rookie LB stands in his way and he gets bowled over by number 22 for a TD. It was beautiful!!! Loving these sliders.

I have cpu tak at 40 and hum on 35. Just experimenting with some numbers seen on this thread. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2021, 11:06 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
maybe try turning tua’s fight for yards trait on.
yeah that's the Trait I was thinking of.....

I will experiment with a few Mobile Qb's if I keep seeing the sliding logic not fit the judgment decision

Old 08-25-2021, 11:09 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocDawg5050
Finally!!!! Just played one game after entering the latest set.

Derrick Henry punched his way thru the cowboys defense. Ryan had acouple completions, but that battering ram came off the edge on a stretch play stiff arming a LB and DB then finishing off with 3 defenders wrestling him to the ground as he fell forward for more yards.

And then as the same drive continued, knocking on the door DH is in the zone, they call a power to the left only one rookie LB stands in his way and he gets bowled over by number 22 for a TD. It was beautiful!!! Loving these sliders.

I have cpu tak at 40 and hum on 35. Just experimenting with some numbers seen on this thread. Thanks guys.

How's the CPU pursuit angles with Tackle at 40?

I'm mostly concerned when the User controls a mobile QB they take advantage of the CPU lower tackle slider.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 11:17 AM   #32
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
How's the CPU pursuit angles with Tackle at 40?

I'm mostly concerned when the User controls a mobile QB they take advantage of the CPU lower tackle slider.
I'll take a look at pursuit angles a little more closely. But that's a good point about mobile QBs tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »