Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2021, 12:59 PM   #33
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Playmakers bud! So glad to see you back on here! Been using your sliders the last couple years, so good!

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this thread....
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...threshold.html

Sounds like speed threshold at 95 is the way to go.
Old 08-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #34
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

Glad you kept it essentially the same! I'm still running your 21 sliders and i'm 7 games in. I've been having some really great games. I'll try these out separately and keep you all posted.
Old 08-25-2021, 01:26 PM   #35
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Yep I play on the DL most games....

I wasn't seeing many sacks in Play now with these but if it responds different in CFM while testing I can always increase the CPU Pass Block a tad above default 50.
what's weird is the I feel the game plays differently depending on who you play on defense.

I've tried them all. DL, LB, CB, Safeties. Dedicated each game to them and they all receive different results gameplay and stat wise. It's weird. Maybe it's in the design or something that makes it behave that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2021, 02:37 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Playmakers bud! So glad to see you back on here! Been using your sliders the last couple years, so good!

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this thread....
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...threshold.html

Sounds like speed threshold at 95 is the way to go.
That's a good read

But I prefer lower threshold because it helps the CPU on Pro

I don't want my slowest DB getting a speed boost just to close the gap on the fastest wr.

If he can show me a video of Tyreke Hill creating separation while the CPU is utilizing him then I'll buy into the higher threshold.

Also another reason I prefer lower threshold is because TE's aren't getting the majority of passes.

CPU spreads the ball around to WR's much better because they are getting that separation early and the CPU isn't necessarily looking for the fastest player he sees. He's looking for the guy who becomes open 1st more often than not.....

He might be spot on in terms of speed but how the CPU actually reacts doing the game is different.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-25-2021, 02:44 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
Glad you kept it essentially the same! I'm still running your 21 sliders and i'm 7 games in. I've been having some really great games. I'll try these out separately and keep you all posted.
Yeah I don't feel gameplay is that much different between the two other than 22 feels smoother on the field they just refined a lot of things.

Best advice I could ever give a person though is if you find a setting that works well for you long term don't make changes unless needed.

That's when you get caught up in slider hell

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-25-2021, 04:07 PM   #38
Rookie

The king of kings's Arena

Playmakers great job on the sliders!! So I think I’m I’m almost locked in on a set. Pretty much what you have on the OP with a few minor tweaks. The only issue I’m having is the clock a have ran 15min quarters with 13sec run off but it feels like there are too many plays and I don’t want cpu QB throwing the ball 50 times a game lol. Last game I tried 13min quarters 15sec run off and I had 107 plays between the two teams and no RB went over 16 att any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-25-2021, 05:27 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The king of kings
Playmakers great job on the sliders!! So I think I’m I’m almost locked in on a set. Pretty much what you have on the OP [/b]with a few minor tweaks. The only issue I’m having is the clock a have ran 15min quarters with 13sec run off but it feels like there are too many plays and I don’t want cpu QB throwing the ball 50 times a game lol. Last game I tried 13min quarters 15sec run off and I had 107 plays between the two teams and no RB went over 16 att any suggestions would be appreciated.

hc 0023 ans me tested these clock settings. we've found 12 minutes with 20 second runoff to be the best option. especially for cpu vs cpu. the pace of the game feels right and the play count is in the 120-130 range.

We tried 15/11, 13/15 and 10 with no runoff. 12/20 is just so smooth.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-25-2021, 05:33 PM   #40
Rookie

The king of kings's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
hc 0023 ans me tested these clock settings. we've found 12 minutes with 20 second runoff to be the best option. especially for cpu vs cpu. the pace of the game feels right and the play count is in the 120-130 range.

We tried 15/11, 13/15 and 10 with no runoff. 12/20 is just so smooth.

Thanks I will give them a try later tonight or tomorrow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »