Home

Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2021, 09:17 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Switching Coaching Adjustments to the following options for USER Games

Offense
Deep Ball Catching-Aggressive
Intermediate Catching-Conservative
Blocking-Aggressive (Allows for a few more penalties per game for the USER)
Ball Carrier-Conservative

Defensive Coach Adjustments Still Testing

"HYBRID ZERO SLIDERS BASE SET" (Updated as of 09/25/21)

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-10
FATIGUE-65
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-25

ALL ON FIELD HELPERS HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF

USER /CPU
QB Accuracy: 5/90..................(No Changes to Original Base Setting)
Pass Blocking: 0/0...................(Original Base Setting was 0/50)
WR Catching: 40/65.................(Original Base Setting was 40/60)

Run Blocking: 0/0....................(Original Base Setting was 0/65)
Fumbles: 5/100.......................(Original Base Setting was 5/50)

Pass Reaction: 25/75................(Original Base Setting was 50/50)
Interceptions: 25/50.................(Original Base Setting was 35/65)
Pass Coverage: 40/90...............(Original Base Setting was 10/90)

Tackling: 25/75.......................(Original Base Setting was 10/50)

FG Power: 65
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 65
Punt Accuracy: 60
Kickoff Power: 60

PENALTIES

Offside - 99

False Start - 99

Holding - 95

Facemask - 99

Defensive Pass Interference - 99

Offensive Pass interference-ON

Kick Catch Interference-ON

Illegal Block In The Back - 65

Intentional Grounding-ON

Roughing The Passer - 50

All other penalties are toggled “On”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU VS CPU SLIDER SECTION

CPU vs CPU "HYBRID ZERO SLIDERS" (LAST UPDATED 09/28/21)

SS ABILITIES ON (This is Optional but I personally don't think they are overpowered)

QTR/MINUTES
12 MINUTES/20 SECOND RUNOFF

GAMEPLAY HELPERS
AUTO FLIP DEF PLAY-ON
BALL HAWK-ON
HEAT SEEKER-OFF
DEF SWITCH ASSIST-ON

GAME OPTIONS
INJURIES-10
FATIGUE-65
MIN PLAYER SPEED THRESHOLD-0

CPU
QB Accuracy: 65 (Recently increased this up from 60)
Pass Blocking: 0
WR Catching: 40

Run Blocking: 0
Fumbles: 25

Pass Reaction: 25
Interceptions: 40
Pass Coverage: 25

Tackling: 40

FG Power: 65
FG Accuracy: 40
Punt Power: 65
Punt Accuracy: 60
Kickoff Power: 60

PENALTIES

Offside - 99

False Start - 99

Holding - 95

Facemask - 99

Defensive Pass Interference - 99

Offensive Pass interference-ON

Kick Catch Interference-ON

Illegal Block In The Back - 65

Intentional Grounding-ON

Roughing The Passer - 50

All other penalties are toggled “On”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg R.jpg (119.1 KB, 2614 views)

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-30-2021 at 09:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 10:27 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Playmakers Madden 22 NG Pro Level Sliders (User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU)

Thanks for the compliments. Means a lot coming from the slider guru. You need any help, let me know. Always awesome brainstorming with you on this game.

Glad someone’s putting out some quality stuff for the cpu/cpu guys. Kind of strange, you come back to the forums, and I’m kind of stepping back.

Still playing Madden 21 and 20 on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Welcome Back Fellas for another year of Pro Level Sliders.

This will not be a long introduction as you guys already know my in's and out's on Pro Level since we've been rolling with this level for almost a decade now

I've only just now started playing this years game but so far I don't think we will need a drastic change from Madden 21 Pro Sliders. So my starting point will be last years sliders and I will adjust when needed.

Last years thread for those who were not familiar with my Pro Sliders
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...l-sliders.html

I did get some input already from a few posters who had already plugged those sliders into Madden 22.

Both User vs CPU & CPU vs CPU sliders will housed in this thread together.

I'll be starting off with the User vs CPU sliders and then moving over to CPU vs CPU settings. Most of you who followed Tommy on CG who weren't able to make over to NG yet I'll try to assist as best I can but keep mind NG seems to operate a little different than that version of the game based on what I noticed in Madden 21.

I can in know way replace Tommy's outstanding CPU vs CPU breakdown because the man is a machine when it comes to CPU vs CPU gameplay.

But I have worked on CPU vs CPU Sliders dating back to the old NCAA days and some Madden years.

My only house rule is NO SWITCH ON DEFENSE (Stick to one defender as much as possible)

Lets have some fun with Madden 22 or at least as much fun as EA will allow us to this year (Patches, bugs ect)

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-23-2021, 11:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Should I use your Madden 21 CPU vs CPU sliders for now, or even though Tommy plays on PC should I use CPU vs CPU sliders?
Old 08-24-2021, 12:02 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Thanks Tommy

As for the gameplay here's what I've observed so far in Play Now mode which I know is totally different from Franchise mode but I always like to start here 1st just to get a feel and see how things play out.

Penalties on this level do exist in Play now mode. In fact as a DL I was able to draw 2 separate holding calls in the 1st QTR of my last game vs the Dolphins. I saw illegal block in the back and false start vs them.

Again this was just Play Now mode but I'm hoping just like in years past on Pro level you'll get the penalties because players seem to be more mistake prone on the lower level.

Threshold IMO continues to be a key slider on this level especially for the CPU because it tends to open up their offensive players separation vs the Human player. Keep in mind the Human player has the advantage out of the box so at default 50 most CPU RB's just aren't getting any separation vs the USER defenders and then combined as always with the default tackle slider Human Players react to everything perfectly making the CPU running game out of the box non-existent.

They can't juke or power run vs the Human player unless you tweak tackling.

Same thing with the QB's who like to scramble and move around they can't avoid defenders if tackling is up so high. I'm convinced that additional rating EA gave them for break a sack more tied into sliders while playing.

Low QBA still seems to be the way to go for Human player...

Higher QBA still seems to also play apart in decision making for CPU.

I know EA calls it accuracy and they have never mentioned anything about it translating to AI QB awareness but I just see too many things they do differently with it up higher as opposed to lower (avoiding sacks, throwing ball away & taking deep shots).

In terms of coverage since I've always used it high on this level for the CPU and toned down the USER WR Catch slider I honestly haven't seen guys running wide open at least not yet in the early testing stage.

90 Coverage is still my Default for the CPU....worst case scenario EA patches something and we just have to lower the slider for them a little later. But 90 just helps them to execute their coverage/assignments better and you still can pick on the lower rated DB's.

Run Block is still over powering IMO for Human...especially when you start using the game planning for running the ball. I'll continue to roll with 0 Run Block same as last year and see if the CPU can hold up long term with a higher tackle slider to stop Human running game from becoming dominant.

Human might get a slight bump up in Fumble Slider as I don't see too many broken tackles this year which is why I set it so low in Madden 21.

Those are my early observations after a few play now games...

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-24-2021, 12:08 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jweaver421
Should I use your Madden 21 CPU vs CPU sliders for now, or even though Tommy plays on PC should I use CPU vs CPU sliders?
Naw stay away from those because there's a new HFA feature this year that had no effect on gameplay last years game.

Plus I'm thinking of experimenting with a little more with 0 Slider settings for CPU gameplay to see what results they might render now on NG.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2021, 01:36 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I'll spend another day testing on Play now mode then provide a base setting...

Then move to CFM to see if the sliders play different. I'm willing to give EA the benefit of the doubt since this is NG that some of the older things we had to do with Sliders may not be that way on NG.

Things I've settled on doing Play Now games so far....

Both human blocking sliders are perfectly fine at 0. (No change from Madden 21)

The addition of NG stats proves have usually been right on the money for time in pocket. Pockets still form beautiful for the Human player with it a 0. No suction by OL vs the DL so the CPU can really get off blocks in a realistic manner especially if your holding the ball too long.

Run Blocking as mentioned yesterday is realistic in terms of OL sustaining their blocks and reading assignments. I see plenty of running lanes, you just have to be patient and attack it on time. Zach Martin seemed to win most of his battle for me while Connor Williams struggled at times so I think this is on the right track.

Still looking at the Human Fumble Slider. Right now I'm using a setting of 15 as opposed to 5 from Madden 21. My observation is that setting allows for more break tackle animations based on RB ratings and the beauty is human RB's seem to their trigger their own animations at times.

CPU Tackle slider is at 65 same as Madden 21.

Pursuit to the ball for them seems solid and they take realistic angles and I don't see any unrealistic block shed animations. This could potentially go lower if I decide to lower the Human Fumble slider in effort to trigger the same animations for both sides.

But I have to be careful because reducing the tackle slider for them could hinder pursuit angles vs the Human scrambling QB.

Human WR Catch at 40 is spot on for the Human player. Maybe on higher levels you get the drops but not on Pro. For the most part I see guys that have low catch in traffic ratings usually in the 70's being the guys who are most effected by the 40 catch slider and personally I think 70 CIT is way too generous by EA.

Pass Reaction, INT and Pass Coverage all have to be dropped below 50 on this level. Otherwise your defenders become elite players in coverage and the CPU will have an insane amount of coverage sacks and hold on to the ball.

Reaction Time at 40 still allows Human non controlled defenders to react to the ball as long as they are in a position to make a play. What I like best about this slider is that your not going to see guys magically see the ball in the air if they are running with their back turned on the play.

Int and Pass Coverage at the Moment are both at 35 this allows CPU top flight pass catchers to be targeted consistently and it helps the CPU QB spread the ball around.

If the CPU knows he has time in the pocket he will challenge you deep. Last night Tue delivered a brilliant 66 yard strike down the sidelines vs me as I left Anthony Brown in man coverage vs Jaylen Waddle. Brown only has 75 man coverage rating and he couldn't make up the speed gap once Waddle caught in stride

Which brings me to Player Speed Threshold being at 25 again.....

The separation Waddle got on Brown looked totally realistic from start to finish on that play.

Keep in mind I'm never going to be that guy to tell you which threshold is most realistic but I feel like on Pro Level using a lower threshold really benefits the CPU by allowing their fast players to truly stand out.

Remember on this level we want to try and even up the playing field as much as possible to make the games field organic and natural as they play out.

I'll touch on the CPU aspects later but one thing I'm impressed with is the QBA setting of 65 (No Change from Madden 21). I'm hoping this holds up once inside CFM because in Play Now mode you guys still miss open receivers at times especially on the mid range throws.

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-24-2021 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-24-2021, 01:51 PM   #7
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Looking forward to trying these out. I've been testing a few things on my own & haven't tested enough with momentum. I hoping the new momentum won't throw things off from week to week. I think for slider tweakers (like myself & others) this could get potentially frustrating. Thoughts?

Playing:
Old 08-24-2021, 02:15 PM   #8
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0

Playmakers....thanks a bunch man. The break down of ur observations really help me make my decision to try these. I like Pro Level my self and I was looking for a set that helps the CPU be more competitive. I like to lab in pra

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »