Home

CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included)

This is a discussion on CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Operation Sports is Looking for Someone to Help Create and Guide Our Video Content
NHL Trade Deadline 2020 Winners and Losers
The NBA Offseason in an Alternate Universe (Part 2)
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-21-2014, 11:18 PM   #9
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: CW SAPP Connected Franchise Review(Images Included)

No random disappearances of any notable players that I saw. For a second I thought that Mike Vick had disappeared after the first season but he was just rated so low in free agency that I did not see him (64 overall).
Old 08-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #10

CWSapp757's Arena

Didn't have time to post the pics but some questionable things did occur in the draft in the offseason. From just a brief glance, the Ravens, Cowboys and the Dolphins all drafted quarterbacks in the first round. The Cowboys pick I can understand as Romo is 35 at the beginning of the 2015 season but I am not sure that I understand the other two.

Interestingly enough, all three of those teams had quarterbacks that played in limited games and therefore did not have maximum production. Coincidence?
Old 08-21-2014, 11:20 PM   #11

CWSapp757's Arena

More notes:

- Following the 2015 season, Ryan Tannehill left the Dolphins and signed with the Bills where he (78 overall) is starting over struggling E.J. Manuel (72 overall)

- Peyton Manning has finally retired.

- Generated QB Eddie Norris has progressed from a 75 to an 81 Overall after playing zero snaps in his rookie season.

- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles has declined from a 90 overall to an 86 overall rating after throwing for 8 TDS and 13 INTs in 2015 (and yes he did play all 16 games).

There are several 99 rated players. Here are a few: LB Von Miller, CB Joe Haden, LT Joe Thomas, LB Lavonte David, FB Anthony Sherman, HB LeSean McCoy, LB Patrick Willis, LB Aldon Smith, P Andy Lee, DT Ndamukong Suh, RE Robert Quinn, K Greg Zuerelin, QB Aaron Rodgers, LB Luke Kuechly, FS Devin McCourtey, LT Nate Solder, TE Jimmy Graham, SS Kenny Vaccaro, FS Earl Thomas, CB Richard Sherman, LE J.J. Watt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 11:20 PM   #12
All Star

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
How about retirements? Any players "dissappearing" like they did in M25?

As I said in Main Post I CANT keep this Thread Updating Live right now. We will get this thread updated Late tonight or Tomorrow.

Edit: Sapp was able to answer a few questions.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 08-22-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 08-21-2014, 11:23 PM   #13
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757

There are several 99 rated players. Here are a few: LB Von Miller, CB Joe Haden, LT Joe Thomas, LB Lavonte David, FB Anthony Sherman, HB LeSean McCoy, LB Patrick Willis, LB Aldon Smith, P Andy Lee, DT Ndamukong Suh, RE Robert Quinn, K Greg Zuerelin, QB Aaron Rodgers, LB Luke Kuechly, FS Devin McCourtey, LT Nate Solder, TE Jimmy Graham, SS Kenny Vaccaro, FS Earl Thomas, CB Richard Sherman, LE J.J. Watt.
Wow, this is the worst one to me.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:25 PM   #14
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
More notes:

- Following the 2015 season, Ryan Tannehill left the Dolphins and signed with the Bills where he (78 overall) is starting over struggling E.J. Manuel (72 overall)

- Peyton Manning has finally retired.

- Generated QB Eddie Norris has progressed from a 75 to an 81 Overall after playing zero snaps in his rookie season.

- Jaguars QB Blake Bortles has declined from a 90 overall to an 86 overall rating after throwing for 8 TDS and 13 INTs in 2015 (and yes he did play all 16 games).

dear lord...
Old 08-21-2014, 11:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just simulated 2 seasons. At the start of Season 3 Luck was on the Jaguars, ahead of Bortles. Among many other stupid moves. CFM is very broken at this point.

Thank god for Early Access, skipping unless this gets addressed (which I doubt it will).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 11:41 PM   #16
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

OVR: 0

players never disappeared guys they retired you just have to check transactions not every player got a news story

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »