Home

attributes dropping in cfm?

This is a discussion on attributes dropping in cfm? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2016, 02:54 AM   #1
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
attributes dropping in cfm?

Every time I put xp into a player say for instance awr in my players if there at a 66 and I were to put them up to 70 and play a few games, when I go back to put more xp into something it has dropped back down any Idea why this is.

I had kaep started at a 64 or something I put him up to 75 awr and next thing I know he is back down to 64. I happens with other attributes to I've noticed. Is it based on performance or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 04:04 AM   #2
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: attributes dropping in cfm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Every time I put xp into a player say for instance awr in my players if there at a 66 and I were to put them up to 70 and play a few games, when I go back to put more xp into something it has dropped back down any Idea why this is.

I had kaep started at a 64 or something I put him up to 75 awr and next thing I know he is back down to 64. I happens with other attributes to I've noticed. Is it based on performance or what?

Either you're not properly saving the XP changes after upgrading a player, or you're seeing natural regression of players due to age, although awareness should not necessarily decline at the pace you've described. Make sure you're hitting start to save the XP changes, and not just backing out without saving them.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:50 PM   #3
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Either you're not properly saving the XP changes after upgrading a player, or you're seeing natural regression of players due to age, although awareness should not necessarily decline at the pace you've described. Make sure you're hitting start to save the XP changes, and not just backing out without saving them.
I do every time, I've noticed it more at the beginning of each new year and understand players regress but a 27 year old should not regress that much I don't think. Maybe I'm just going crazy, IDK.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:02 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

there is a thread about qb and oline regression, thinking was it was linked to annual progression vs weekly progression. personally besides kap being a basket case, i found hyde regressing in awr and bcv some weeks even though he may have had 100 yd 17 carry weeks with td and receptions now. i still get that even now with weekly progression and after patch 2
Old 01-28-2016, 12:51 PM   #5
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

Ok, I have done more testing of this about 6 seasons and the qb awr stats do drop even when having a good year.

Kaep started at 78 he had 35tds and 15 ints end of the year awr= 66
next season 11 td 12int awr 70
Arron Rodgers 35td 12int 98awr to 98awr
next season 19tds 13ints 98awr never changed.

Even throw stats dropped with kaep by 4 points in each accuracy area.
I am so lost with this game
A few years later I picked up David carr 92 awr first season
3tds 4ints awr unchanged
next year 36tds 14ints awr 92

I just dont get why kaep always drops even when he does good or even when he does bad when other players do not drop like that.
It must have to do with consistancy even though it says its only for getting xp in workouts or maybe some trait, I just dont get it. Even jay cutler had a great year and his awr was at 60 .
Maybe awr is point less I don't know, What I do know is Andy dalton who had 98 awr put up big numbers every single year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2016, 03:20 PM   #6
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3

im seeing this in my current franchise with karlos williams. his BCV is dropping every 2nd or 3rd week regardless of his high performance.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:06 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalotusx
Ok, I have done more testing of this about 6 seasons and the qb awr stats do drop even when having a good year.

Kaep started at 78 he had 35tds and 15 ints end of the year awr= 66
next season 11 td 12int awr 70
Arron Rodgers 35td 12int 98awr to 98awr
next season 19tds 13ints 98awr never changed.

Even throw stats dropped with kaep by 4 points in each accuracy area.
I am so lost with this game
A few years later I picked up David carr 92 awr first season
3tds 4ints awr unchanged
next year 36tds 14ints awr 92

I just dont get why kaep always drops even when he does good or even when he does bad when other players do not drop like that.
It must have to do with consistancy even though it says its only for getting xp in workouts or maybe some trait, I just dont get it. Even jay cutler had a great year and his awr was at 60 .
Maybe awr is point less I don't know, What I do know is Andy dalton who had 98 awr put up big numbers every single year.

I'm thinking maybe the rate attributes increase/decrease has to do with consistency. I'm going to assume that Rodgers consistency is way higher than Kaps which might cause his awareness to stay virtually the same where they will be more fluctuation with say Kap because his is most likely way lower.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:22 PM   #8
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
there is a thread about qb and oline regression, thinking was it was linked to annual progression vs weekly progression.
Yes, see the QB awareness post I made. If progression is set to annual then you see drops in AWR compared to weekly or monthly (weekly is my preferred option).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »