Home

Collection of House Rules

This is a discussion on Collection of House Rules within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Collection of House Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
Any recommendations for how I should do player editing? I wanna edit a couple guys who are freaks and have crazy physical ability, like some guys above 96 speed, a couple strong TE's, some strong mobile QB's, a couple Vick types. Idk how to do it, should I just pick and choose?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Are you trying to edit drafted players up to freaks, or trying to bring some of the freaks down?

I personally would randomly select some players in the scout screen to edit (just mark them down, see where they end up, and edit them). I personally would try and keep the overall around the same, so boosting some attributes while down ranking others. If you're gonna push for a Vick type, take an already mobile quarterback, increase his running abilities and throwing power, and maybe drop his awareness and accuracy ratings.
Old 09-08-2016, 04:45 PM   #34
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
Are you trying to edit drafted players up to freaks, or trying to bring some of the freaks down?

I personally would randomly select some players in the scout screen to edit (just mark them down, see where they end up, and edit them). I personally would try and keep the overall around the same, so boosting some attributes while down ranking others. If you're gonna push for a Vick type, take an already mobile quarterback, increase his running abilities and throwing power, and maybe drop his awareness and accuracy ratings.
I want some Vick types, some Gronk types, some Le'Veon Bell types, some AP types and some Cam Newton types. I don't see those generated at all. I want them to be really rare, as obviously those guys are all pretty uncommon, but I'd like to see a few.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I want some Vick types, some Gronk types, some Le'Veon Bell types, some AP types and some Cam Newton types. I don't see those generated at all. I want them to be really rare, as obviously those guys are all pretty uncommon, but I'd like to see a few.

Definitely pick someone who closely fits the molds of what you want prior to drafting and then follow them and see where they end up. Small changes or positive and negative changes to keep balance consistent (increasing physical stats and decreasing some of the intangibles).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #36
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo
Definitely pick someone who closely fits the molds of what you want prior to drafting and then follow them and see where they end up. Small changes or positive and negative changes to keep balance consistent (increasing physical stats and decreasing some of the intangibles).
Yeah that's probably what imma do

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »