Home

I don't know how to proceed

This is a discussion on I don't know how to proceed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 10:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't know how to proceed

Using Armor and Swords sliders, I am getting my Vikings butt whipped by the Titans 24-0. And we're not even finished with the first half.

Mariotta is somehow making 85% of his throws, and seems to always have the answer on third down. Even when I force 4th down, they're always close enough for a chip shot field goal.

They have 234 yards to my 61, and have more than double my passing and running yards.

I may as well hand it over on third down, since I'm 0-5 on 3rd down, and only have 2 first downs.

The obvious answer is that I should go down to Pro level from All-Pro. But the problem is that there's no sliders for Pro, because nobody plays on Pro. I'm almost convinced that I should just Play the Moment, or sim the entire game, since the computer can play better than I can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I don't know how to proceed

Spend time in practice, learn the progressions on pass plays, learn to follow your blockers on run plays and lay off the turbo button until you hit the hole. Takes time
Old 09-11-2016, 10:28 AM   #3
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Most of the time when u use someone else's slider set you have to make adjustments to fit your style or ability. Maybe raise your QB accuracy 5 clicks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcourtne
Spend time in practice, learn the progressions on pass plays, learn to follow your blockers on run plays and lay off the turbo button until you hit the hole. Takes time
Actually, I forgot there was a turbo button, since I got so used to not having one when they removed it.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:38 AM   #5
Rookie

carlito1171's Arena

My advice would be to hit the skills trainer to learn how to beat different coverages, and adjust the sliders to your level of play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 10:38 AM   #6
Rookie

althor's Arena

Go for small yardage, but consistent plays. You can work your way down the field, use up clock and get the win.
Old 09-11-2016, 01:02 PM   #7
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

Check out Playmakers sliders for Pro level. I've been using those and having a blast. Games are close for me at my skill level. I struggle on all pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2016, 02:01 PM   #8
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra
Using Armor and Swords sliders, I am getting my Vikings butt whipped by the Titans 24-0. And we're not even finished with the first half.

Mariotta is somehow making 85% of his throws, and seems to always have the answer on third down. Even when I force 4th down, they're always close enough for a chip shot field goal.

They have 234 yards to my 61, and have more than double my passing and running yards.

I may as well hand it over on third down, since I'm 0-5 on 3rd down, and only have 2 first downs.

The obvious answer is that I should go down to Pro level from All-Pro. But the problem is that there's no sliders for Pro, because nobody plays on Pro. I'm almost convinced that I should just Play the Moment, or sim the entire game, since the computer can play better than I can.

This has been my experience in my single person CFM, was not an issue in all my play now games leading up to week 1 rosters.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »