Home

Reddit post make me realize we will never be happy.

This is a discussion on Reddit post make me realize we will never be happy. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #9
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reddit post make me realize we will never be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I mean...the poster is allowed to not like or want overthrows just like most of us here want more. Ideally that's why there are different game styles, to cater to everyone's different ways of playing.

Not sure we need to shame someone for not playing the game the same way we do. Come on, man.
Maybe, but the more people like that the less likely the game the way we like it- realistic.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:33 AM   #10
Banned

thouse34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Maybe, but the more people like that the less likely the game the way we like it- realistic.
Ooooor and a big or here, we could figure out how to tune the game to create realistic missed throws, not misses that go 10 yards over your receivers head right into the arms of the safety... I've seen some seriously scripted interceptions. Real NFL Qb's miss, but they barely miss. There is sometime a miscommunication on the receivers route, but it's not that bad.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:59 PM   #11
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞

Okay, so what's the next step? Do we drive those people away from the game because they don't play 100% realistically? Is there an OS rehab facility to condition them to only play the way we deem acceptable?

Or how about EA just makes sure the play style options work effectively, allowing everyone to have fun with the game however they want? That might work.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 01:48 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Okay, so what's the next step? Do we drive those people away from the game because they don't play 100% realistically? Is there an OS rehab facility to condition them to only play the way we deem acceptable?

Or how about EA just makes sure the play style options work effectively, allowing everyone to have fun with the game however they want? That might work.

Smash, you are right here. We just need the three styles to actually work 100% as they are intended.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:36 PM   #13
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
https://www.reddit.com/r/Madden/comm...RN&sh=66e592aa

People will complain no matter what.

Sad but true.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Of course people will complain no matter what but I think the main issue here that previous versions of madden were more complete than the ones we have now. Think about the franchise mode in madden 2005 vs the one we have now. EA seems mostly focused MUT and sticks based gameplay which is not things that most who come here want.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #14
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I mean...the poster is allowed to not like or want overthrows just like most of us here want more.
Not if he is playing sim mode, no, he is not. It would be illogical to want to play a simulation/realistic mode, but not want realistic game play.
Old 08-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #15
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:

If the three styles work right and sim plays like an NFL simulation than no. Otherwise yes. But that's just my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #16
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Not if he is playing sim mode, no, he is not. It would be illogical to want to play a simulation/realistic mode, but not want realistic game play.

He says in the comments it was a MUT solo challenge. Those would be on competitive style, I think. (Not positive since I bought the standard game so I'm waiting for it to unlock in an hour.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »