Home

Will players vanish from Custom draft Classes?

This is a discussion on Will players vanish from Custom draft Classes? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2018, 08:47 PM   #1
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Will players vanish from Custom draft Classes?

because right now when you start a regular season the free agents list that is full the lower rated players vanish from your franchise because there is a limit, you notice all the long snappers are the first ones to go. this could be a major issue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2018, 09:10 PM   #2
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Re: Will players vanish from Custom draft Classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
because right now when you start a regular season the free agents list that is full the lower rated players vanish from your franchise because there is a limit, you notice all the long snappers are the first ones to go. this could be a major issue
After week 1 , the FA pool is restricted, with seperate limits at each position , to 640 players total in M18 , with older players at each position removed
Doubt this has changed much, if at all
Thus your draft classes should hang around for a few years as they would normally be the youngest in FA for a while
Old 06-26-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

If this is an issue you're experiencing in beta, you're not supposed to be discussing it outside of the designated beta feedback forum on EA's website. Questions can be answered there.

Major Boise State fan
Old 06-26-2018, 12:28 PM   #4
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
If this is an issue you're experiencing in beta, you're not supposed to be discussing it outside of the designated beta feedback forum on EA's website. Questions can be answered there.
It's just hypothesis , on my part , based on M18 , as a non-American I'm not even eligible for the beta , not sure what you read that gave you that impression ?
Old 06-26-2018, 02:31 PM   #5
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
It's just hypothesis , on my part , based on M18 , as a non-American I'm not even eligible for the beta , not sure what you read that gave you that impression ?
I was replying to the person who started the thread. Based on the way they phrased the question, I couldn't tell if they were referring to a past issue or one they are running into during testing. I wasn't responding to your input, so no worries.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #6
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
No it is not it is a question I asked based on the last 6 years of madden games if it will be a issue this year, I have not even got to play the beta in fact I didn't even play madden last year so I am looking forward to it this year I have only missed buying madden 3 times in the past 25 years of playing it
Old 07-02-2018, 10:41 PM   #7
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

I think LS kinda stuck around in M18, granted I made them C's so you could actually play them. Maybe 5-6 hung around in FA for some seasons, mainly due to the lack of OLs in FA.

One thing I hope will get changed is the PS system. Making it more accrued time instead of simply years since the draft. Helps to keep certain guys around longer, if you want to develop, have a soft spot for them, or any other reason to keep that 55ovr on your PS for 5 years.

Perhaps another way is for Madden to eliminate players who haven't been on a team in a few years. A 73ovr player will hang around in FA for several years and never play a snap. Yet a 65ovr guy who's played in a few games and been on a PS over his first two years will be deleted.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #8
MVP

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18

Perhaps another way is for Madden to eliminate players who haven't been on a team in a few years. A 73ovr player will hang around in FA for several years and never play a snap. Yet a 65ovr guy who's played in a few games and been on a PS over his first two years will be deleted.

Madden ( at least up to M18 ) has no concept of years accrued relying solely on adding an extra year after each season , unless this changes, and PS rules are made accurate ( unlikely) our best hope for this kind of situation, or even accurate PS , is that they allow editing of their "years in league" . I've seen no evidence or comment that this is the case though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »