Home

Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

This is a discussion on Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided.. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 09:06 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

I should have done this earlier, but never too late. Just remember You won't get answered if it is fixed or still there, but you may help BETA testers to get feedback to EA.

As there is limited time for BETA testers try to be specific.

Also this is NOT a Complain thread, just figured it would be a way to make Community work together. So don't post if that is your agenda.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 06-27-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Good idea! I’d be glad to help with this, so ask away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2018, 09:56 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Post things you want BETA testers to look for.... No answers will be provided..

Punt; Wind; 75 yard punts one way, 15 yard punts the other way. Let the producers know if you're seeing this please.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
MVP

Oh, and if games with retractable roofs can be played in both open or closed configuration in CFM....figured I'd ask before JayD asks
Old 06-27-2018, 10:04 AM   #5
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Check on player Regression in CFM. Maybe sim forward 5 years and see what some of the top guys are doing.

Check to see if it is a blanket "-2" for a ton of stats every year for guys once they hit 30 yrs old.

Check on the Salary Cap in 5 years and 10 years to see if it is raising at a consistent level like it does in real life. It has been increasing by about $10 mill every season recently in real life.

Check to see how much players want from contracts, like Wentz, Dak, Rodgers, etc... to see if it is more in line with real life demands.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2018, 10:10 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 19

I’ve never really been into adjusting Gameplay Sliders, but I know this area could stand to have some of its issues put forward up the team.

Again, not my area I normally deal with so be as detailed as possible to make it easier to focus in on what should be looked at.

Slider folks, let’s go!!!
Old 06-27-2018, 10:18 AM   #7
Pro

vertman's Arena

OVR: 0

Camera angles specifically field goal cam. The ball never gets to the top of the goal posts, only reaches the middle even on short kicks. Looks totally unrealistic. Also can the scoreboard be removed or just moved from the top of the screen.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:19 AM   #8
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

-Player Models and how the player models look for CFM 5 years into it. How do the rookies come out from CPU Generated Draft Classes?
-Does the Defenders (Linebackers or Secondary) when in a Zone just sit 10 yards away and don't react when the QB starts scrambling, when the offense runs 4 Verts and/or Deep Routes? It happens when playing Ranked in 18 and Defenders just sit and let the QB run close to a first down before reacting.
-When playing Defense, does clicking the Right Joystick Down still send the QB Spy to attack the QB?

-Are post routes from the Slot still Overpowered?

Hope you guys keep a look out for these issues. Thanks
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »