Home

Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.10 Available - Patch Notes Here

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.10 Available - Patch Notes Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Madden 25 Vs. College Football 25: A New Battleground
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 11:33 AM   #33
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: New Madden NFL 20 Patch Available - Patch Notes Here

I'm glad they added blocking abilities for full backs and tight ends. I suggested it a while back and it just makes sense.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #34
Rookie

Calipup's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
What is evident here is that the Madden team has continued to work on Madden 20 since release. They have not moved full force to Madden 21 and put Madden 20 improvements on the back burner. Basically, the game released very early this year which served as a kind of Beta and we get this big patch around the normal release time and prior to the NFL season. That is evident when you read the notes it is constantly in there that they were responding to our feedback. I really like this model and hope they continue with it. Frankly, I buy Madden every year and this year had a lot of issues but if I would have known they were going to still be working full force on the game for another month I would have been really excited on what Madden 20 was going to be. This is a win win, we get to play the game earlier and they get to use that to make a better product.
Idk man, I thought this was the case with Madden 13 back in the day and after 1-2 good patches they didn't do **** the rest of the year. I even have a blog post about that specific update where I really was looking forward to what they were going to do after that good update, and nothing came. I haven't really followed the game too much since then.

My specific ramblings on it:
"Title: Madden 13. I really wanted you to be great. I thought this year was new. EA I thought you would actually put out more than 1 or 2 patches for probably your most popular game. I believed a new age was coming with bimonthly patches. You can even look at one of my blog posts from October giving EA praise and how I was hoping this would keep up. Boy, was I wrong.

There has not been a patch in 4 months. All we get are roster updates, with only 2 of them being for CCM..."

I would stay skeptical until we see continued great patches, but yeah this is a great patch.

Last edited by Calipup; 08-20-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:34 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

No kicking meter. That stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2019, 11:35 AM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Yes. It says so in the notes.
This is a little deceiving. For example, the offensive lineman were not updated with their abilities.

Also I am going to test it but I do not think the draft stuff is fixed for already existing draft classes that were generated.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:36 AM   #37
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
No kicking meter fix yet?
Ugh!
What ticks me off is , clint said they can not reproduce it. How the heck is that even possible? They just are not having testers play full games? It is happening to way to many people for me to buy , they are trying raelly hard to reproduce it and cant.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-20-2019, 11:37 AM   #38
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Solid first patch. Many good things. Especially, "Fixed an issue causing high-rated players to sometimes be recommended to be cut, and/or being cut by CPU-controlled teams" and "Fixed an issue causing AI-controlled QB’s to sometimes drop back too far and take big losses on sacks"

It's funny how they write things like "sometimes" and "rarely" on these bugs. The QB sack issue happens on nearly every hail mary attempt. I would hardly call that sometimes. Either way, glad it's fixed.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-20-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2019, 11:38 AM   #39
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyeaglefn
This is a little deceiving. For example, the offensive lineman were not updated with their abilities.

Also I am going to test it but I do not think the draft stuff is fixed for already existing draft classes that were generated.
Some things apply to current cfms and some will need a restart. They are listed. Not all of the updates will apply to current cfms.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2019, 11:39 AM   #40
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
What ticks me off is , clint said they can not reproduce it. How the heck is that even possible? They just are not having testers play full games? It is happening to way to many people for me to buy , they are trying raelly hard to reproduce it and cant.
I haven't seen it once in over 50 games played....THAT is the issue....experiences are all over the place...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »