Home

SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and Beyond

This is a discussion on SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and Beyond within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2020, 09:26 AM   #17
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I kicked off the NFC today with the NFC East.

http://www.sportsgamersonline.com/ma...-the-nfc-east/
I noticed you said you would move Dak for an elite secondary piece and a young QB. Anything in mind?
Old 08-04-2020, 09:59 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I noticed you said you would move Dak for an elite secondary piece and a young QB. Anything in mind?
I'm not super high on Herbert, but Herbert plus Desmond King would be interesting to me.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:13 AM   #19
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I appreciate the convo you and Swami had yesterday, without your work we would have been in the dark for quite a while about what they did to ameliorate the Cap problems caused by the limitations in the contract system in the game.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:49 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I appreciate the convo you and Swami had yesterday, without your work we would have been in the dark for quite a while about what they did to ameliorate the Cap problems caused by the limitations in the contract system in the game.
I am always up to try and learn more to understand how they do things, even when I don't agree with it.
Old 08-05-2020, 03:56 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not super high on Herbert, but Herbert plus Desmond King would be interesting to me.

A 84 OVR QB against a younger 87 OVR CB and a QB which will be better than Dak after 1-2 seasons easily (plus top 10 pick in rookie season)?

Sounds like abusing CPU, but not very sim trade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #22
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaAut
A 84 OVR QB against a younger 87 OVR CB and a QB which will be better than Dak after 1-2 seasons easily (plus top 10 pick in rookie season)?

I'd take Dak in a heartbeat if it were real life. Herbert is a bust waiting to happen. In Madden though every QB that's young develops into a star so you might as well keep the young guy.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:18 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaAut

I only play in 32 man user leagues, so how a CPU values a trade means nothing to me. King's value drops pretty substantially, warranted or not, in most user leagues because he is sub 90 speed (88). You then take into account that Dak has already obtained SS, which if breakouts haven't been changed saves the receiving owner from needing to finish top 5 in passing with Herbert to get. Dak is my 5th rated adjusted QB for the cycle at launch so receiving that for a "slower" corner and a developmental QB would be a solid value on both parts, maybe some haggling over a pick as a kicker but nothing that can't be overcome.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:10 AM   #24
MVP

NFC North was surprisingly bad as a division.

http://www.sportsgamersonline.com/ma...the-nfc-north/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »