Home

SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and Beyond

This is a discussion on SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and Beyond within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2020, 01:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and Beyond

T4Verts is having a grand ol' time over at SGO compiling a list of the best...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.

You can also now find all the guides in one spot: here you go
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by ChaseB; 07-23-2020 at 07:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2020, 01:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and

I appreciate the shout out. I had been holding off on posting them over here as to avoid any potential "bad form" type situations. Since it's over here, feel free to ask me any questions on any of the metrics.

I am currently working on an offensive and defensive athleticism metric, and I believe I still have my run defense metric to post in an article. After that, I'll begin posting the team rankings and individual write-ups on each team. Then finally I'll end with top 30 target lists for each position for those looking to trade.

Here was one metric I just tweeted without article since it was a single position over a group of positions. It is my adjusted QB ranking. It takes into account the current OVR then applies a weighted value to it based on age and development. It kind of looks at the long term situation for the team. I know many have an issue with the Rodgers over Love thing, it's a good discussion we can have if people would like to.

Old 07-21-2020, 01:18 PM   #3
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Re: SGO Putting Together Analytics Breakdowns for Madden 21 Franchise Mode Teams and

Love all Madden Metrics (except sad ones...). Cheers for these!
Old 07-21-2020, 01:39 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Always post your stuff here T4! It's awesome. Nice to have some discussions here about actual Madden stuff that isn't about certain hashtags and other variations of said hashtag lol

I love the youth index. It's wild how bad and old the Jets are. Also cool to look at the Redskins and their youth. I'm not sure I could actually force myself to play with them but the idea of trying to develop Haskins alongside that D sounds fun.
Old 07-21-2020, 02:46 PM   #5
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
I appreciate the shout out. I had been holding off on posting them over here as to avoid any potential "bad form" type situations. Since it's over here, feel free to ask me any questions on any of the metrics.

I am currently working on an offensive and defensive athleticism metric, and I believe I still have my run defense metric to post in an article. After that, I'll begin posting the team rankings and individual write-ups on each team. Then finally I'll end with top 30 target lists for each position for those looking to trade.

Here was one metric I just tweeted without article since it was a single position over a group of positions. It is my adjusted QB ranking. It takes into account the current OVR then applies a weighted value to it based on age and development. It kind of looks at the long term situation for the team. I know many have an issue with the Rodgers over Love thing, it's a good discussion we can have if people would like to.

Eh, I mean advertising can be bad form if it takes certain forms so I get it, but if you ever have concerns, just ping me on Twitter or here (plus peeps know who you are, it's not some stranger doing a drive by with a new account). I try to share a lot of the best stuff I see, so if people ping me with cool stuff I'm even more likely to see it and thus potentially boost it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2020, 10:09 PM   #6
MVP

We have created one easy landing page to find all the guides on if you'd like to see anything you may have missed.

http://www.sportsgamersonline.com/ma...lytics-guides/
Old 07-28-2020, 07:30 AM   #7
MVP

Today I started posting my franchise team rankings. We are doing it by division, so the AFC East was the first division up.

http://www.sportsgamersonline.com/ma...-the-afc-east/
Old 07-28-2020, 09:02 AM   #8
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

I don't have anything add to the conversation, I just wanted to drop a thanks for everything you put together for the community. Interesting stuff and I look forward to the rest of the right ups.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »