Home

Shogun Slider option for 25 Anticipation

This is a discussion on Shogun Slider option for 25 Anticipation within the MLB 2K Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #33
Rookie

bluejrdn5's Arena

OVR: 10
Unfortunately , that is self inflicted.
I am very impatient at the plate ...lol
Still had a blast playing the game.

Last edited by bluejrdn5; 02-18-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #34
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Shogun Slider option for 25 Anticipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
While i do appreciate having fun with a game is essential...surely a sense of realism has to play into it as well?
The pitching lines by the cpu in your screenshots are just awful.
I wrote a long post to this but realized it wasn't necessary. Two each his own. If he likes to swing, like I do, so be it. No need to call out his screenshots and lines, which were pretty damn good, for the sake of saying something is awful.

"Sense of realism"

To me, it is a game. Depends on what you think are the priority things to manage in a video game with the time you have in the day.

Yes, not the Bigs, not Slugfest, but if one stat is not to par with what you think it needs to be, its ok. It's a video game. If his lines said, 20 runs, 84 hits, then maybe time for a comment. But one thing, not much need.

Please don't take that the wrong way. I am not a message board fighter, I like to help with things. However, having done numerous sliders for different games it gets old when one thing gets picked and get put into the sim vs unsim column.

Play, have fun, drink beer.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:58 AM   #35
Rookie

cbrown119's Arena

OVR: 2

I have been reading this thread and the 25 anticipation thread and I am really intrigued.

I play on PC, is there a roster set up already with anticaption set to 25 out there? If not, what is the best/easiest way to make the changes?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #36
Rookie

bluejrdn5's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunofharlem3
I wrote a long post to this but realized it wasn't necessary. Two each his own. If he likes to swing, like I do, so be it. No need to call out his screenshots and lines, which were pretty damn good, for the sake of saying something is awful.

"Sense of realism"

To me, it is a game. Depends on what you think are the priority things to manage in a video game with the time you have in the day.

Play, have fun, drink beer.
Amen brother .
Since the edits to the roster with all the work you , MK, tvman, dcnats , sorry if I forgot anyone, I have been having a blast. Your sliders are more intune to my play style and level.
Great work , and it is much appreciated.

Last edited by bluejrdn5; 02-20-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
Rookie

pitchleague's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrown119
I have been reading this thread and the 25 anticipation thread and I am really intrigued.

I play on PC, is there a roster set up already with anticaption set to 25 out there? If not, what is the best/easiest way to make the changes?

Thanks

So far, I have just used the last 2k roster from late October but I know that people at mvpmods.com are working on some updated PC rosters right now.

So, for now you probably need to get tywigg's roster editor for PC. It MIGHT be on the mvpmods.com website but I don't remember off hand. If it's not there, then I'm not sure how you can get it anymore.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchleague
So far, I have just used the last 2k roster from late October but I know that people at mvpmods.com are working on some updated PC rosters right now.

So, for now you probably need to get tywigg's roster editor for PC. It MIGHT be on the mvpmods.com website but I don't remember off hand. If it's not there, then I'm not sure how you can get it anymore.
Guys check out the roster thread kmwest42 has posted MK's roster that he converted for PC I haven't tried it out yet myself.

Last edited by tvman; 02-20-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #39
Banned

Rdrunner's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvman
Guys check out the roster thread kmwest42 has posted MK's roster that he converted for PC I haven't tried it out yet myself.
Thx for the heads up.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #40
Rookie

pitchleague's Arena

OVR: 1

I downloaded that PC file tonight and "installed" it to my save folder but haven't tried it out yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks, by the way, for mentioning it!

Last edited by pitchleague; 02-21-2013 at 12:11 AM. Reason: because I forgot the line of thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K > MLB 2K Sliders »