Home

I have NO idea what everyone is talking about

This is a discussion on I have NO idea what everyone is talking about within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: I have NO idea what everyone is talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler17
exactly you dont care you play for the fun not for any degree of realism. But why would i want to play a game where my team was not even closely matched to what they actually look like?? IF your fav team was the yankees and they had light blue uniforms with orange stripes and yankee stadium looked like dunedin would you want to play?? If so then fine but i for one dont want to support a company that cant even get the simple things right.
I LOVE realism and if you follow any of my post would know that I am a stickler for it.

But I also understand that not everything is going to be 100% perfect. If they botch something, I trust the fact they are not "screwing" us over just for the sake of it. It is a simple mistake and I think a great gameplay over shadows those minor details.

Hell refs have not been on the field in EA football for YEARS.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #18
Pro

HK-47's Arena

OVR: 8

A.I hacks at everything in the strike zone.

First baseman can't seem to keep their foot on the bag consistantly.

A.I can't hit curveballs.

You can't edit batting stances or pitcher deliveries to make it look like they have their real life ones.(Talking about players who have those ugly generic stances...Which is pretty much half of the players at the major leauge level, and everyone in the minors.)

World Series celebration sucks.

No take out slides.

So how is this a good baseball sim?

You don't know what everyone is talking about, because you don't know what real baseball is.

Last edited by HK-47; 03-04-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:23 AM   #19
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

havent seen the first basemen come off the bag yet, and ive also seen the cpu have check swinging strikes on borderline pitches. is it perfect? no but hopefully with a patch they can fine tune some of the stuff and it will be golden.

one thing i love: ....they put back the behind the pitcher view for batting!!!!! im loving this game so far.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:24 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

I do love realisitc games. And I wish it all were exactly on point. And you are right, the fact that the computer hacks is a very big problem. But ive only seen the first baseman thing once. And the other stuff is annoying, but it doesnt ruin the game.

Believe me, I wish this game was an A+++, but we all know its not that. But it is not as bad as what people are making it out to be
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

[quote=celtic78;2039259173]havent seen the first basemen come off the bag yet, and ive also seen the cpu have check swinging strikes on borderline pitches. is it perfect? no but hopefully with a patch they can fine tune some of the stuff and it will be golden.

quote]

Hhaha, we basically just wrote the same thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-47
A.I hacks at everything in the strike zone.

First baseman can't seem to keep their foot on the bag consistantly.

A.I can't hit curveballs.

You can't edit batting stances or pitcher deliveries to make it look like they have their real life ones.(Talking about players who have those ugly generic stances...Which is pretty much half of the players at the major leauge level, and everyone in the minors.)

World Series celebration sucks.

No take out slides.

So how is this a good baseball sim?

You don't know what everyone is talking about, because you don't know what real baseball is.
LOL

1) Never seen the 1st baseman thing

2) I seen them hitting them last night....your wrong

3) Sig stances just came around so you have not played a baseball game before last couple years??????

4) WOW now that is huge

5) Glad you know it all
Old 03-04-2009, 12:10 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 8

Yea, I feel like I bought a different game than everyone else. This is the most fun I've had with a baseball game since MVP. I can't believe how this game is getting hammered especially for something NEW that works well and has a good future. I can easily see this game looking and playing every bit as good as NBA 2K9, not saying NBA 2k9 is perfect but you get the point.

There is way more positives in this game that outweigh the negatives and I haven't experienced one thing that comes close to ruinning the game for me.

As a matter of fact most of the complaints, 1B pulling off, problems in the OF, too many Hr's and players lobbing the ball is ALL just poor user control because they haven't went into practice mode.

People are acting like this game is some generic beta and it's nothing like that at all. It has a whole new look and feel and does alot more things right than it does wrong.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #24
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

this game totally rock. i love playing this game. i dont see what all the complaining is about.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »