Home

MLB 2k12 - Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 2k12 - Q&A Thread within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #33
Rookie

Romain El 82's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 2k12 - Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfletch71
Hey Romain,

Thanks for the reply man for my other questions. So have u seen dynamic attendance in the game or is there still sold out crowds there? Also can u show a pic of Nationals Stadium from the pitcher mound, i want too see there alternate away unis too if possible and thanks again.
I'm assuming you mean these. They're labeled as Home Alternate 2, however.

And here's Nationals Stadium. You can't really see it in the picture, but the lettering on the wall is there.

And like Errors Occurred said, every game is a sellout, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonsportsfan
where would i request to see a pic of minute maid park?

Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #34
Rookie

houstonsportsfan's Arena

OVR: 1

thanks dude.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey, Romain how about a pic of Citi Field? They moved in the fences and changed the fences from black to blue, I'd like to see how it looks, THANKS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #36
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

How much of a jump is 2K12 from 2K10? I enjoyed 2K10, but just never got around to getting 2K11. It sounds like anyone who enjoyed 2K11 will like 2K12???.....so I assume someone coming from 2K10 will as well...but figured I would throw it out there anyways.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #37
Rookie

Is it possible to have two players playing on same team--in other words, can my friend and I play on the same team at the same time in exhibition/franchise mode?
Old 03-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 2

are all the new jerseys in this year? Are there any that should be there and are missing? How about any new throwback jerseys. Are the brewers gold jerseys in?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #39
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

If anyone could could answer most/some of these questions it would be very helpfull:

1-Has the DL bug been fixed?
2-Does the CPU still adjust your teams lineup even if you turn "AUTO management" off?
3-If you try to steal a base does the CPU correctly try to throw you out? (last year if you had a guy on 1st and 3rd.. and attempted to steal 2nd with the guy on 1st the CPU would throw to the guy on 3rd! It's almost as if the CPU only ever throw to the lead runner; meaning you always got a free steal at 2nd in this situation.)
4-Do the light stands in Fenway park still have those stupid pads on them? They should just be exposed steel gurders painted green.
5-Do teams go to a 4 man rotation in the post season? Or will I still be playing game 5's and 7's against a teams last starter?
6-Did they fix box scores? Last year box score totals always said "0". For example; if you hit HR number 6 with David Ortiz and looked at the box score after the game it should say "1(6)" but would always say "1(0)" This was true for most stats in the box score.
7-Last year generated rookie pitchers would sometime have a changeup FASTER than their fastball. Which is absurd. Anyone notice this?
8-And lastly; Could someone sim a season or 2 and check player progression? Specifically pitchers.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #40
Rookie

Has anyone tried the my player mode yet? If so is it deeper than years past or do you still jump straight from AA to the Majors once you complete the goals?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »