Home

OSFM 2010 OVERHAUL is complete!

This is a discussion on OSFM 2010 OVERHAUL is complete! within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #17
Banned

khronikos's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OSFM 2010 OVERHAUL is complete!

There will definitely be a few callups that you guys who are fans of certain teams will notice. I did not get a chance to fine tooth comb everything and some guys I just left on the team if they were sent somewhere and ended up nowhere. Call ups I tried to get as many people as possible but the computer has a funny way of doing things and like I said power is the biggest factor which at times sends down the wrong guy and I didn't have enough time to check everyone. I did try to make starting lineups very accurate. Also, do remember that opening day ones are coming. There is a lot of free agent stuff happening off season that I will get to which means even more A league players will be moved to wrong teams on the opening day ones.

Last edited by khronikos; 12-07-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:10 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by khronikos
Found a site. Will have one soon.
I'm REALLY looking forward to this!

Thanks for all your work on this.

Bob
Old 12-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
Banned

khronikos's Arena

A day or so. Switched HDD out re DL'ing stuff.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
MVP

DodgerFanatic2K3's Arena

OVR: 10

Great roster....Can someone update these so there current as of today ??
Old 12-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

you realize that RFB means Running Fastball not Rising Fastball right?...big difference...perfect example is AJ Burnett on the yanks...his fastball is a Running fastball, but someone like Jon Garland, is a 2seam fastball...i see the 2seamer in this game used more like a sinker and and hard throwing sinker in the game is for someone who has that "heavy ball"...i dont see how a sinker can be thrown no harder then 92 or else it would be a 2seamer...this is coming from someone who actually played in the minor leagues..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2010, 05:42 AM   #22
Banned

khronikos's Arena

Actually, AJ Burnett I gave a running fastball as his ball is almost 8.5 vertically on average on Pitch F/X. They also show him throwing a sinker so I left it at that and then did his break accordingly for the sinker. So if he throws a 2 seam that is not what Pitch F/X is showing so he might hold it like a traditional sinker. Trust me dude I did my homework on this but am open to suggestions and criticism. Garland also got a running fastball because vertically it is almost like for like with AJ's and he got a sinker also as that is what they list but his is indeed a bit slower.

I also clarified this a bit ago. I use running most of the time but sometimes slip rising as it appears like that to the batter at times. As on pitch F/X if their pitch stayed above 7 vertically I gave them a running fastball to differentiate between the guys that have heavy sink (say a 2 vertically and a lot of horizontal movement.

Otherwise you get guys with actual 2 seams with a lot of horizontal movement and how are you to differentiate this between guys with more upward motion and lots of horizontal movement. You cannot. IMO the running fastball should be as it is in real life, curving slightly downward and the 2 seam even more so. This is what they should do for MLB 11 as well as giving a second option for Vertical and Horizontal movement. As I said before let me know if you disagree on things.

Also, I don't understand why you guys are already crying for new rosters. It's frickin' December make the moves yourself you lazy bums. I said I would have opening day ones ready when the time comes. You realize how many more moves are going to be made between now and then. Geeez.

Last edited by khronikos; 12-11-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

i see what your saying and appreciate the time and effort that your putting in this...im in no shape of form trying to downplay your rosters...im just saying, im from ny, i watch aj burnett pitch, his fastball does not rise more often then not...if anything, it runs into a right handed batter..
Old 12-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #24
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Are you still planning on posting these rosters on the forums for offline gamers? Megaupload(MU) is a good hosting site to upload files for others to get. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »