Home

Weird happening in RTTS '10

This is a discussion on Weird happening in RTTS '10 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Rookie

bamawaz's Arena

OVR: 1
Weird happening in RTTS '10

So, I get selected for the PCL All-Star game and all 4 at bats the 3rd base coach gives me what I think is the same exact sign(swiping the front of his shirt). Problem is I had never seen this sign, if that in fact is what he was giving me. The only three signs I had ever seen instructions for were the bunt, steal & hit & run. Now I play only the batting part so hit & run is all I ever really was given. So anyway, I try bunting, hit & running take a pitch anything I can think of and after all 4 at bats I get confimation I failed but zero points are deducted. After the game is over I see that I failed because i didn't SWING FOR THE FENCES. All 4 at bats I was given a sign to swing for the fences. I probably would have accidently come across it but I never use the power swing. I keep the left stick in neutral position at all times. Does it seem weird to any body that I would be given that sign 4 straight at bats and have never seen any instructions on what the sign meant. Is that the sign for Swing for the Fences? I guess considering this was an All-Star game the coach wanted to give the fans a show. ha ha

Waz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
Banned

jd369's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Weird happening in RTTS '10

I think that sign only comes up in all star games, but I dont recall ever actually knowing what the sign was either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »