Home

2012 Franchise Progress Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 Franchise Progress Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-06-2012, 06:26 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: 2012 Franchise Progress Thread

Will probably start up an M's franchise (die hard fan) right away, although I'd love to have os rosters (might start over once they drop)..

the only thing is I can't stand hitting with Ichiro for some reason so I usually trade him so we'll see
Old 03-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #34
Rookie

catch212's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett the jet favre
Why would anyone trade away one of the best pitchers in basball, and the face of the franchise? And we do have a good middle of the line up, if Smoak can get a full season under him, he will show everyone exactly what he is capable of, Ackley, Smoak, Montero, Carp is a pretty good of the line up, and full of youth. You just need to find a lead off hitter to hit ahead of Ackley, and we dont need any more starters, we have a ton, and 2 on the verge of being called up this year, and may start out of spring training, plus a 19 year old, who is being compared to Bob Gibson, and is expected to start in the rotation in 2013..
Yeah, let's not get too carried away here...
Old 03-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnough
Will probably start up an M's franchise (die hard fan) right away, although I'd love to have os rosters (might start over once they drop)..

the only thing is I can't stand hitting with Ichiro for some reason so I usually trade him so we'll see
Dude, Ichi will probably retire after the year, so let him finish his carrer as a M, and dont even start, because some of our best players are going to be battleing for a spot out of spring training, and they wont even be in the game, its a waste of time man, trust me.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 3

lol yeah I know, that's why I'm leaning towards not starting, but at the same time I'm leaning towards starting one (one I'm not too serious with), just to get the feel of the game

oh and I wasn't very serious about trading him
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #37
Rookie

mehlan05's Arena

OVR: 0

I thought about waiting for some rosters to drop but i'm itching to play so I started my Yankees franchise..might restart later if there are major changes. played a few spring training games but just had to jump into it! don't think i'll be making any major changes to my lineup just yet though. loving this years version of the game though!
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #38
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

Gonna wait for OS rosters to start my dodgers chise meantime Imma do a a's one since the money ball movie got me into wanting to play moneyball

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE
Old 03-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch212
Yeah, let's not get too carried away here...
Im not, if you knew anything about Taijuan Walker, you'd know that he actually has been compared to Bob Gibson, so do your research before you try talking about what you dont know..

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 03-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #40
Rookie

shifty_b's Arena

OVR: 2
Started a reds franchise already. I don't forsee many Reds prospects being called up this year, so not waiting for OS rosters for this one. I might use this as practice and simply restart when they come out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »