Home

Community Day 2013 - Uniforms & Accessories - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

This is a discussion on Community Day 2013 - Uniforms & Accessories - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #81
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Community Day 2013 - Uniforms & Accessories - Questions/Concerns/Inquiries

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
That is correct.
Okay thanks much appreciated. The 3 they showed actually looked nice. Too bad it's only for the spring though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm gonna be pissed if they didn't get this jersey combo in for the rangers as theyve worn it more than any other uniform for 2 YEARS now! Unless something's changed, I know there's only four slots but they have to substitute this in instead of the red jersey if necessary. White jersey with red undershirt, hat, socks, AND batting helmet

sorry for posting so many times-couldnt figure out how to get the pic on there through iphone.

Last edited by Jaybirdy24; 01-21-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #83
Rookie

Atlbraves10's Arena

OVR: 2

third er...fourth times' a charm?

"The bases are loaded, and so am I"-Skip Caray
Old 01-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #84
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybirdy24
I'm gonna be pissed if they didn't get this jersey combo in for the rangers as theyve worn it more than any other uniform for 2 YEARS now! Unless something's changed, I know there's only four slots but they have to substitute this in instead of the red jersey if necessary. White jersey with red undershirt, hat, socks, AND batting helmet sorry for posting so many times-couldnt figure out how to get the pic on there through iphone.
First, there's no way to measure out when they wore each uniform combination, but I doubt that they wore that set more than the red jersey set. In addition to this, replacing the red jersey set would be awful because that's what they were quite a bit at home.

I hope that you can choose the undershirt this year. Until then, I can wait and skip the God-awful red undershirt set.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #85
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
First, there's no way to measure out when they wore each uniform combination, but I doubt that they wore that set more than the red jersey set. In addition to this, replacing the red jersey set would be awful because that's what they were quite a bit at home.

I hope that you can choose the undershirt this year. Until then, I can wait and skip the God-awful red undershirt set.
I can answer this, actually.

33%: Home with blue accessories
33%: Home with red accessories
25%: Red jerseys
9%: Blue jerseys

Those are approximate, but just from my observation, and I DID actually track every team's jerseys in 2011.

Jaybirdy might be antsy because the Rangers do wear their home with red accessories alternate very often in the postseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #86
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
I can answer this, actually.

33%: Home with blue accessories
33%: Home with red accessories
25%: Red jerseys
9%: Blue jerseys

Those are approximate, but just from my observation, and I DID actually track every team's jerseys in 2011.

Jaybirdy might be antsy because the Rangers do wear their home with red accessories alternate very often in the postseason.
Thanks for the heads up. I realize that they wear it in the postseason a lot, but that doesn't mean that it should "replace" the red jersey or even the blue one for that matter. The white jersey was never meant to be paired with the red undershirt.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #87
Pro

Doran's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Thanks for the heads up. I realize that they wear it in the postseason a lot, but that doesn't mean that it should "replace" the red jersey or even the blue one for that matter. The white jersey was never meant to be paired with the red undershirt.
I don't know if it's so much of a question of "never", really. In real life, I don't know if the Rangers are really sure what their primary colour is anymore (no offense, I know you are a Rangers fan).

But more than that, SCEA has no obligation to have an alternate be another white jersey anyway. It's only natural that you'd make the alternate the red one. It would be better if they'd let us choose helmets, undershirts and socks separately, but I don't see that happening.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:40 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
I don't know if it's so much of a question of "never", really. In real life, I don't know if the Rangers are really sure what their primary colour is anymore (no offense, I know you are a Rangers fan).

But more than that, SCEA has no obligation to have an alternate be another white jersey anyway. It's only natural that you'd make the alternate the red one. It would be better if they'd let us choose helmets, undershirts and socks separately, but I don't see that happening.
I understand you guys point of view but if the show is supposed to be all about the little things it needs to get the uni set in the game. Being a HUGE ranger fan and watch almost all the games they wear it very often, a lot more than the red jersey. They either need to add more slots or give more control over things like undershirt, helmet, etc. Very disappointed if its not in the game because it personally is my favorite uniform set as it sets of the blue in the jersey very nicely

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »