Home

Forming a Fantasy Draft style league

This is a discussion on Forming a Fantasy Draft style league within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2020, 08:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Forming a Fantasy Draft style league

I have a group of friends that have played MLB for a few years now, and we sort of miss the old days of being able to play fantasy draft leagues... so we have come up with an idea and are currently recruiting new players to hopefully fill a 12-16 team league.

This league will ideally consist of guys like us... in your 30s-40s... decent at the game but nowhere near great players (500-700 ranked seasons range).. willing to communicate with league members (using the playstation message app preferably)... available to get in 3-5 games per week.

So the idea is that we find owners for 12-16 teams... you will choose 3 players to keep from the team you play as... the overall of those players will then be averaged to get your draft score (example.. if you take the Yankees and freeze Cole 91, Judge 88, and Chapman 85.. your score would be 88... draft order is decided by that number (lowest to highest)... every other player on the Yankees is then available to be drafted.... we will hold a draft not in game obviously and go 22 rounds to fill our 25 man rosters... after the draft i will ask for owners to help me out with trading players to their new teams... it will be a few days of work but i believe it will prove to be a unique and fun experience for an online league.... trades will be allowed once rosters are set.

If this sounds like something you would like to ne a part of, please message me on PSN so i can keep you informed as we move forward... my PSN is JustinLarson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2020, 01:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Forming a Fantasy Draft style league

Still looking for a few more... message me on PSN - JustinLarson

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »