Home

OS94 (MLB 16) Topic

This is a discussion on OS94 (MLB 16) Topic within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:49 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OS94 (MLB 16) Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
True, Didn't realize you had already started the import process. That would be just double work. I can do some new players for you. My face creation is pretty lousy I think though.
Don't worry about faces, mine aren't any good either!

So, all of these are for my free agents list and none of them have any service time so you can use a generic rookie as a base for all of them. Also, any of them that are younger than 18 in 1994 are 18 in-game.

I suggest Baseball Reference to find your info.

Again, don't do the ratings or the contract.

1: Hideki Matsui
2: Koji Uehara
3: Kosuke Fukudome
4: Kazuo Matsui
5: Tsuyoshi Shinjo
6: Hideki Okajima
7: Kenji Johjima
8: Tadahito Iguchi
9: So Taguchi
10: Rodrigo Lopez
11: Claudio Vargas
12: Luis Rivas

Thanks again!

Last edited by Phil Parent; 04-15-2016 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Faces and equipment done for the NL East teams

OS94 NL East under: DJRhudeRT3

quick note: It wouldn't let me edit the show colors for most of the players on the Phillies.....most of the options were grayed out, not sure why......just wanted you to be aware of that

On to the Central
Had to remind myself where I left off last with the faces......so I have to do the central next, I'm going to have locate my MLB 12 disc for the PS3 and get the PS3/PS4 two TVs hookup going again
Old 04-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterai
Had to remind myself where I left off last with the faces......so I have to do the central next, I'm going to have locate my MLB 12 disc for the PS3 and get the PS3/PS4 two TVs hookup going again

Are you working on this roster? Will you be doing the player faces? Just wondering as I'm not familiar with your user name? Jermars being involved in this has me very excited. He has an excellent track record
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 04-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Are you working on this roster? Will you be doing the player faces? Just wondering as I'm not familiar with your user name? Jermars being involved in this has me very excited. He has an excellent track record
lol yeah man I've been around almost as long as OS's inception, I'm just not the most vocal guy around though

I helped out a bit copying the data for faces from MLB 12 when Phil first ported the roster into 14, but a few things occurred that cut my free time short so I didn't get a lot done. Just did the team faces for the NL East teams. This time around I'm hoping to get a significant amount more done
Old 04-15-2016, 01:24 PM   #21
MVP

Good luck bud because I believe player faces for these rosters are the biggest challenge. Those dead doll eyes, and all the players basically looking like the same face without some really creative editing, it's a lot to get around to get a recognizable likeness. There are only a handful who seem to be able to pull it off. I think Knight did/does a good job with them. So if it'd as simple as just copying over his stuff, great. And dr. Sublime is in another league entirely.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 01:40 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Good luck bud because I believe player faces for these rosters are the biggest challenge. Those dead doll eyes, and all the players basically looking like the same face without some really creative editing, it's a lot to get around to get a recognizable likeness. There are only a handful who seem to be able to pull it off. I think Knight did/does a good job with them. So if it'd as simple as just copying over his stuff, great. And dr. Sublime is in another league entirely.
Agree 100%

Personally I can't do faces from scratch so any copying I do, all credit will go to Knight and drsublime (who's an artist at it) who are the originators
Old 04-15-2016, 01:51 PM   #23
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Yes I admire face artists here.

Dr Sublime
Knight
and PJ Snell (PJ WHERE ARE YOU MAN YOUR A LEGEND!!!!).

Look forward to seeing your work with this roster. Because if the faces are edited it will take the hype level to 11 for the 16 port of this killer roster.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-15-2016, 03:35 PM   #24
Rookie

jermars666's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent
Don't worry about faces, mine aren't any good either!

So, all of these are for my free agents list and none of them have any service time so you can use a generic rookie as a base for all of them. Also, any of them that are younger than 18 in 1994 are 18 in-game.

I suggest Baseball Reference to find your info.

Again, don't do the ratings or the contract.

1: Hideki Matsui
2: Koji Uehara
3: Kosuke Fukudome
4: Kazuo Matsui
5: Tsuyoshi Shinjo
6: Hideki Okajima
7: Kenji Johjima
8: Tadahito Iguchi
9: So Taguchi
10: Rodrigo Lopez
11: Claudio Vargas
12: Luis Rivas

Thanks again!
I already have a Luis Rivas from my 2008 set that I never finished from MLB '15. I'll import him over and post him to the vault today. PSN is KingJeremy666.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »