Home

Old 04-20-2016, 10:01 AM   #17
Rookie

CologeroNYY's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: #OSFM V2

Ridin in the next update, can you fix Domingo Acevedo's (NYY RHP) birthplace from Puerto Rico to Dominican Repubic?
Old 04-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #18
Rookie

okland12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Check out nola and franco on the phillies just for starters
I checked both of them last night and they seemed to be correct. I'll check again when I get home maybe I'm missing something
Old 04-20-2016, 10:16 AM   #19
MVP

kmoser's Arena

OVR: 15

How many guys stats are messed up? If it's not too bad I can probably live with starting my chise with 1.5.
Thanks for all the hard work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-20-2016, 10:17 AM   #20
Pro

KomicJ's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Ok guys I am well aware of the stat glitch and the birthplace glitch which affected the first release of OSFM. It was discovered far too late in the process to fix without delaying the project for a substantial time. So we decided to go ahead and release and let you the users decide what set you wanted to go with. V1 had errors obviously, tye first version always does. 1.5 is substantially better but V2 will be the ultimate OSFM this year. We are using the default base roster, not any update. The default is stable and has no stat glitch and has extra SCEA players that the last stable update was missing.Birthplaces will be corrected. All minor league player numbers will be correct and transactions updated. This will also feature default contracts, the inly thing changed will be the amount of years on anyone with a new extension. New prospects will be added as well as stance and equip edits. Work has already begun on this and I think the turnaround will be relatively quick, not a couple days but soon enough. When we get close enough to get an ETA I will post it here and twitter. In the meantime if theres anything you wanna see added to V2 post it here. Follow my Twitter and the Operation Sports Twitter for updates as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys are freakin' warriors ! Oh well, that will give me more time to settle on which team to use !

One question; was there something wrong with the contracts (like affected franchise play in a bad way) ?
Old 04-20-2016, 10:43 AM   #21
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Awesome! Thanks again. SO MUCH WORK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #22
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

This is the set to wait for no doubt. Take your time guys. Just curious about one thing Ridin'... About the stamina issue and no progression, you mentioned you did some testing and would provide some insight on the matter... What kind of conclusions can you draw up from that? Will stamina be tweaked? Either way I can always do this myself no problem but I'm interested to know your findings and what your plan is regarding that none the less...
Old 04-20-2016, 10:51 AM   #23
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
This is the set to wait for no doubt. Take your time guys. Just curious about one thing Ridin'... About the stamina issue and no progression, you mentioned you did some testing and would provide some insight on the matter... What kind of conclusions can you draw up from that? Will stamina be tweaked? Either way I can always do this myself no problem but I'm interested to know your findings and what your plan is regarding that none the less...

Like stated earlier, progression of stamina is non existant. As far as the roster it affects mostly the starting pitchers, the younger ones who were given lower levels primarily. I did tweak SP stamina in V1.5 for better results but for V2 all SP prospects will have stamina tweaked for more realistic results.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:51 AM   #24
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Awesome! Thanks again. SO MUCH WORK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Soooo much work lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »