Home

Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2020, 06:20 PM   #33
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

so I have just started using your sliders from last year into this, if this helps you get a idea where to start I like to play every game of the season on opening day and on to get a fill for different teams and stadiums

2 games and I have had 2 very good games

a game where I was being dominated 3-0 by Boyd in Detroit. but 2 homers made it 3-3 in the 7th, and I won it as the Indians in a walk off in the 9th,

the 2nd game was a pitching duel with nats and mets with mad max and de grom. until the 7th innings again

I took at 3-0 lead. mets got a 2 run homer at 3-2 I ended up winning and holding on 5-2 and they left the bases loaded at the end in the 9th.

a few things EVERY run was from home runs but 1 run. there was a awesome amount of strikeouts 12 strikeouts from mad max in 6 innings

the CPU BP seems to be better this year. Wilson came out to face a lefty and had to stay in there for 3 batters that's when I hit the 2 run Homer from Sotto to go up 5-2

the CPU didn't leave in the LR guy forever this time in the Indians game, took him out after 2 innings in the past they never took them out lets hope this wasn't a one off.

Nothing to do with sliders but commentary is bland again. the 'kids are buying his jerseys' are playing a million times again. and out of date saying Cano is in the first year of a 4 years contract ...

game plays smooth and awesome so far I guess only runs coming from homers might be the only yellow flag early on.

next game will be Brewers and Cubs! I will keep using last years sliders until you get 20s up!
Old 03-13-2020, 07:01 PM   #34
ML
MVP

ML's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords MLB The Show 20 Classic/Directional Clean Screen Simulation Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
so I have just started using your sliders from last year into this, if this helps you get a idea where to start I like to play every game of the season on opening day and on to get a fill for different teams and stadiums

2 games and I have had 2 very good games

a game where I was being dominated 3-0 by Boyd in Detroit. but 2 homers made it 3-3 in the 7th, and I won it as the Indians in a walk off in the 9th,

the 2nd game was a pitching duel with nats and mets with mad max and de grom. until the 7th innings again

I took at 3-0 lead. mets got a 2 run homer at 3-2 I ended up winning and holding on 5-2 and they left the bases loaded at the end in the 9th.

a few things EVERY run was from home runs but 1 run. there was a awesome amount of strikeouts 12 strikeouts from mad max in 6 innings

the CPU BP seems to be better this year. Wilson came out to face a lefty and had to stay in there for 3 batters that's when I hit the 2 run Homer from Sotto to go up 5-2

the CPU didn't leave in the LR guy forever this time in the Indians game, took him out after 2 innings in the past they never took them out lets hope this wasn't a one off.

Nothing to do with sliders but commentary is bland again. the 'kids are buying his jerseys' are playing a million times again. and out of date saying Cano is in the first year of a 4 years contract ...

game plays smooth and awesome so far I guess only runs coming from homers might be the only yellow flag early on.

next game will be Brewers and Cubs! I will keep using last years sliders until you get 20s up!

Seeing the same thing - a lot of long balls and doubles. Everything else from last year seems to be playing smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-13-2020, 08:36 PM   #35
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

We are streaming again in 15 mins.

This far we have only moved up fastball and changeup to 6/6

And base-stealing ability and aggressiveness to 6/6

Everything else is default HOF

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2020, 09:28 PM   #36
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Is regression messed up? Just thought I would ask since I carried over my franchise and am in the 6 game of the season and only see -1 or more for a lot of players and don’t see any +.
Old 03-13-2020, 11:39 PM   #37
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Thoughts on these sliders?

Auto INF Dive Reaction and Auto INF jump reaction?

I’m thinking about leaving jump on but dive off.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-14-2020, 12:27 AM   #38
Rookie

bgdg824's Arena

OVR: 4

The one thing I've seen on Hof that I'm having an issue with is the CPU doesn't swing at many balls outside the zone. It's like every hitter is getting me to a full count. I don't think a slider can fix this issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-14-2020, 07:18 AM   #39
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Good morning folks,

I am thrilled to report we started Yankees Year 4 last night on Default HOF with the following adjustments:

Fastball - 6
Offspeed - 6
CPU Foul Frequency - 4
Steal ability - 6
Steal Frequency - 6

Hitting, fielding and throwing are on a new level. My full impressions wilk be coming over the weekend as I delve into March To October, Diamond Dynasty moments, RTTS and of course our favorite mode Franchise.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 03-14-2020, 07:22 AM   #40
Pro

Mikeyo918's Arena

Hell yeah AS, baseball is back (well sort of)!!
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
InterMiami
MLBTS ‘23 (PS5)

https://www.twitch.tv/coastiemike918

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »