Home

mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2020, 07:02 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

If anyone is using these - 4 changes noted **with explanation of the value and why**

March 27th - version 1.5
Old 03-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Re: mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

Again - for anyone playing along - version 2.0 noted - March 29th
Old 04-02-2020, 08:55 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

New version - 3.0 - slight stuff - April 2nd. You can see the notes on the sliders - they were small tweaks, but necessary. VERY CLOSE, if not there. Want to get these done with so those using can just enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2020, 11:50 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I'm taking a break from here at OS. I see some stuff here that's really bothersome - and we're all going through a lot with what's happening in the world. Tempers seem to be short, and it makes sense. I'm providing my last update here and then I'm out for some time. It's no longer fun to come here, and it used to be fun. I didn't realize a baseball game suddenly became a life and death, fight to the wall experience. It's a stupid game. One that we'll be well past in a year from now when the next one shows up. If you need anything just leave a note here, but I'm not logging on. Don't private message me as I won't check them. It's just not a fun place to be here. Some establishment types here are making others feel like we're not wanted - and I get that.

last changes are version 3.5. If you use them, have fun. If you need to tweak, then do so. If you don't like them there are plenty of other great options here. thanks.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

For anyone still using these, I have updated page 1 / post 1 with the latest slider numbers. I also have put my top 3 concerns I'm still seeing at the top of the page. Thursday, April 9th - version 4.0
Old 05-16-2020, 10:36 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

page 1 / post 1 is updated - May 16, 2020 - version 5.0

all sliders that changed are noted from previous update

I'm releasing a 1999 season file tonight - these play beautifully with it (or any roster set)
Old 05-19-2020, 08:48 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Why solid hits at 10 im wondering?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2020, 06:05 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture Rot
Why solid hits at 10 im wondering?
Offset the user contact at 0. The variety is amazing. Enough pop ups and soft outs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »