Home

The thing about the PS4 graphics

This is a discussion on The thing about the PS4 graphics within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 10:38 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: The thing about the PS4 graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mets1986
Well whenever it gets to the point i see the same glaring differences say between PS2 and PS3 on current as compared to next gen, i'll certainly buy it. Until then though i really can't justify it. A few years maybe. It really depends on how the Technology evolves over the years. I think Next Gen came a bit too soon.

However, i really just want to point out, my intention was not at ALL to make this "current vs next gen" argument and somehow be somewhat of a party pooper for anybody.

The OP asked if TS 14 on PS3 was the best looking sports game out on current gen, and i just totally disagree with that. We mentioned NBA 2K as just one example (on PS3 as compared to TS 14).
While I certainly can respect your opinion. I think you are missing some of the point. Next gen is not just about graphics . Its about connectivity and fidelity. The things that are done with the power is not possible outlast gen... such as the bf or titanfall. ..the online power and expansion. These things aren't important if you dont want more than 12 man on battlefield. Or if your circle of friends dont play next gen. Mine do, and playing on last gen is lonely..lol. this is just like any other transition for me. All the new games arent better than the last of last gen. Thats a win for me though. Fortunately I didn't have to sell my systems to get the new ones so I just enjoy it all. Not one or the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »