Home

MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 02:24 PM   #25
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

The fact that Legends got its own tag line is potentially a pretty big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 02:25 PM   #26
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Re: MLB 15 The Show Trailer, Features Licensed Equipment, Release Date March 31, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
A small observation.... bat boy near the on-deck circle

There are already Bat Boys in MLB 14 The Show.

Do you mean the bat Boys are placed in a more appropriate safe spot?
Old 12-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #27
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Guys- it's their first trailer. I bet there's a ton of more info coming in the next couple months.
No doubt about it there is
Old 12-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #28
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
looks the same graphically shame
Old 12-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 3

Legends? So they wasted money on licensing players who probably won't bring in more sales, and who people could just make for free and put in the vault?

Unless there's something more to this, and there very well may be, I'm just not understanding the decision.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #30
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchant1874
Ok so it may not be the game we will see but.....

Visually it hasn't moved on. Player models still the same, uniforms the same and (yes ill say it) grass still same washed out carpet.

Pretty dissapointed with that snippet.
I can't argue with you at all here. I was really disappointed seeing that. I'm hoping this isn't what it will look like since we are so long away from release, but if it is I will be very disappointed. I definitely thought this year the visuals would take a bigger leap over last year, and so far I don't see anything different. I understand the argument of keeping the game at 60 FPS but I would think with the new technology there would be a way to improve the visuals as well. I'm no programming expert though so I can't really comment on the technicalities. It's extremely early though so I won't make big judgements yet, but with this as a first impression I'm not satisfied. It will take some really good gameplay improvements and owner mode improvements to draw me in if these visuals are truly what we will see.

It's sweet they added equipment though. The last baseball game to have that was NCAA 06 if I'm not mistaken. Maybe 2k did but the last three years of that game I didn't play because I got a PS3 for The Show.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 12-06-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Guys- it's their first trailer. I bet there's a ton of more info coming in the next couple months.
I don't doubt there is, but this seems like the time to make the biggest reveals to pump the game up.

Honestly? I couldn't care less if the blue batting gloves have a Nike swoosh or not on it. Sounds more like an advertising ploy than anything that's going to change the game. Legends? We have enough batting stances and user creation tools to make them. Year to year saves are cool...but honestly...what an underwhelming reveal.

Not a single thing I find exciting. You'd think if they had new presentation/broadcast crew that'd be among the first things they'd reveal, not later. Or something else that may improve the core gameplay. This is all...frills. And really, somewhat inconsequential frills.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #32
Rookie

TSGuy's Arena

They haven't changed the graphics wth, cmon Sony

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »