Home

No Sounds of the Show in PS4 MLB 15

This is a discussion on No Sounds of the Show in PS4 MLB 15 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2014, 11:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: No Sounds of the Show in PS4 MLB 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilb626
It might seem that way...but it's not. The background music you hear playing is stadium music that is played when the home team gets an out on the away team batters. It plays between an out and the next away team batter comes to the plate. Just like in real MLB stadiums...music will play in between outs.
True, I guess I notice it more since it's not my music. Still would be nice to have an option to turn it off. I usually edit a song to create a "none" option but can't do that for this one. SOTS has been good for so long it's tough to not have it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #26
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Bummer on no SOTS...but how do you copy mp3 to the PS4?
Old 12-17-2014, 03:02 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Bummer on no SOTS...but how do you copy mp3 to the PS4?

You can't. Not yet at least. PS4 does allow you to play MP3s off of a USB though.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #28
Rookie

Cam Fan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmydm90
You can't. Not yet at least. PS4 does allow you to play MP3s off of a USB though.
Thank you kind sir.
Old 12-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #29
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
And SCEA has said this year will have the most new gameplay features ever added in franchise history, so no worries about it being "bare boned"
That's great to hear, but I really really hope before that happens or along with that happening some lingering issues get cleaned up also better AI roster moves n trades along with the ability to change or have the schedule change in future played franchise years.
Not at all that I don't appreciate or look forward to new things being implemented, but in my opinion most games over time just seem to add layer upon layer and what we end up with is all modes or features being jacked up from long standing issues that were never cleaned up.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:21 AM   #30
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Ugh. I was bored. Late at night. I had looked thru the whole nba 2k forum and thought I'd check if any news about mlb 15 has surfaced and this is what I found. What a buzz kill and now I get to be bummed for 3 months as well.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:22 PM   #31
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

If I'm being honest, the lack of being able to use custom playlists was a big part of the reason I got bored with 14 way quicker than 13.

And no, I don't want to just play music from a second source and turn down the volume on my TV. It's not the same lol.

When you're playing a game it's not that bad, but being in the menus for any extended amount of time, with the same 12 songs over and over (except I usually only like 2-3 of them so I end up turning it off entirely), REALLY wears down the replay value.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2015, 04:27 PM   #32
Rookie

dallas0112's Arena

OVR: 5

^^^^^ I agree. I haven't played this game in a few months. Sounds really made this game replayable for me. It was the perfect touch that brought this game together. I know some don't care, but it's disappointing to me. It really is unbelievable that we could have this on the PS3 and not now on the 4.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »