Home

Did we get any new '15 uniform info?

This is a discussion on Did we get any new '15 uniform info? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2015, 08:47 PM   #105
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Did we get any new '15 uniform info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Not if they bring these back.

I hope they put one of those in and it takes the place of one of the old uniforms because to me the two old uniforms look like they are exactly the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2015, 09:26 PM   #106
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
They won't this year...it's an odd number year... Wish the buccos had that problem. Are the Giants wearing it all year?
Yeah, a lot of us wish we had those problems
Old 02-14-2015, 02:39 AM   #107
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
They won't this year...it's an odd number year... Wish the buccos had that problem. Are the Giants wearing it all year?

Lol so that gives SCEA another year to try and find a way to add it lol. But yes the World Series Champions patch will be worn all year on the home and road jerseys including the alternates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 02-14-2015, 07:55 AM   #108
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I hope they put one of those in and it takes the place of one of the old uniforms because to me the two old uniforms look like they are exactly the same.
They are the same, but one uses the TB hat and one uses the actual stingray hat. I think it's a waste because you could put one hat on the road uniform and the other on the home and open up another slot for the green years or my suggestion...

Here's the problem solver for Rays: home, road, home alt (Columbia), road alt (navy), throwback/road (keep a devil Ray), throwback old/road 1970 navy fauxback/ 1980 fauxback it keeps everything current and everything with a "matching" road.

I'm gonna (try to) stop speculating and just wait til game releases. I'll create my yearly error/missing thread and hope some deve can put it to use for a future version.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:05 AM   #109
Banned

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Not if they bring these back. If the keep the Fauxback spot in then it's possible, but judging by the complaints last year the baby blue might be making its way back.

I would love it if the baby blue jersey returns this year.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:44 AM   #110
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
They are the same, but one uses the TB hat and one uses the actual stingray hat. I think it's a waste because you could put one hat on the road uniform and the other on the home and open up another slot for the green years or my suggestion...

Here's the problem solver for Rays: home, road, home alt (Columbia), road alt (navy), throwback/road (keep a devil Ray), throwback old/road 1970 navy fauxback/ 1980 fauxback it keeps everything current and everything with a "matching" road.

I'm gonna (try to) stop speculating and just wait til game releases. I'll create my yearly error/missing thread and hope some deve can put it to use for a future version.
I think this would be the perfect solution because the Rays are really going for a fauxback look to correspond to the 70's. I had a throwback game with my Rangers franchise specifically against the Rays so that they could both have those awful 70's uniforms.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm definitely wondering if MLB 15 is gonna do away with one or maybe both of the throwbacks for at least most of the teams to replace them with any additional alternates if a team has more than 1 alternate uniform for home, or at least replace it with a more relevant throwback.

For example, could they do away with the Braves' powder blue uni from the 80s that they wore once in 2012 and replace that one with the 1914 throwbacks or even the Negro League unis? Or maybe use that spot for the Braves' patriotic uniforms?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »