Home

MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2015, 01:16 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Anticipated Features

mlb 15 is so fun to play or at least the idea is. until i start plying a couple games i start to get annoyed by all of the features they left out. forget adding stuff they took **** out. not cool. it puts a damper on such a great all around game. like they simplified analog controls where you cant stride anymore, so u cant time it right or get the leg kick started a little sooner if the guy throws hard. they too out 2 handed swings where like nobody swings with 2 hands and took the option out so u are just stuck with a stance you cant edit, cant edit cleats, batting gloves helmets or anything that last years game had. so much potential but it seems like im playing a demo game. its fun but frustrating. in know that u can get licensed equipment online, but not everyone has internet or simply just dont know how.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:55 PM   #50
Rookie

just curious….. they kept promoting this game with new features but i dint really notice any new featuures. what i did notice is the removal of features such as follow throughs are messed up and in my game they arent even there as an option anymore, you cant change to different cleats, batting gloves, helmets and stuff. okay i went off topic but what id like to see is a list of changes. they said more than 45 new signature home run swings. well who and where are they. its too time consuming to look through EVERY player stance and scroll down to see his swing. if they want us to appreciate the new features they should point them out a little better. because ive only notice about 10 new homerun swings. give us a booklet with our that comes with a list
Old 10-21-2015, 10:36 PM   #51
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrb27
just curious….. they kept promoting this game with new features but i dint really notice any new featuures. what i did notice is the removal of features such as follow throughs are messed up and in my game they arent even there as an option anymore, you cant change to different cleats, batting gloves, helmets and stuff. okay i went off topic but what id like to see is a list of changes. they said more than 45 new signature home run swings. well who and where are they. its too time consuming to look through EVERY player stance and scroll down to see his swing. if they want us to appreciate the new features they should point them out a little better. because ive only notice about 10 new homerun swings. give us a booklet with our that comes with a list
http://theshownation.com/new_features
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »