Home

Most Exciting Teams for Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Most Exciting Teams for Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2015, 11:53 AM   #17
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Most Exciting Teams for Franchise Mode

After OSFM drops my first choice is my beloved Atlanta Braves... I thinks its gonna be funny to rebuild them and try this whole small ball thing out! Breaks my heart not having Kimbrel tho, gonna be a tough road, but I love to travel lol!

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 04-11-2015, 10:08 AM   #18
Rookie

smpipkin's Arena

Been using Miami for the first time this year. Halfway through May and Stanton just tore his ACL. Might have to start over when OSFM drops.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:27 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigTicket205
After OSFM drops my first choice is my beloved Atlanta Braves... I thinks its gonna be funny to rebuild them and try this whole small ball thing out! Breaks my heart not having Kimbrel tho, gonna be a tough road, but I love to travel lol!
Their bullpen is rough. And I think Peterson is a bit underrated due to last years poor showing with the Padres. In real life with Maybin in center, they're a defensive juggernaut up the middle. But I don't how much that is currently reflected with Betancourt and Peterson coming off rookie seasons. I've seen it firsthand, Betancourt has a lazor arm. Him and Simmons are borderline insane on the derisive front. They should be more fun to play with.

Trade for more of a consistent basher in left and let it roll. Closers can be acquired cheaply as well. They're not too far away.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #20
Rookie

When does the OSFM rosters drop?? I'm very excited I have a few ideas.. There's a lot of different options to use this year but since my favorite team the White Sox made a lot of moves this off season there's not too much for me to do.. I'm thinking about going with the Yankees and creating myself as a hot SS prospect who's going to be the next JETER I know the Yanks have DiDi so I'll either move him to 2nd and create a good duo in the infield or trade him for some solid pitching
Old 04-11-2015, 01:17 PM   #21
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre682
When does the OSFM rosters drop??
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...makers-12.html
Quote:
Millennieum
Alright, here is how it goes:

OSFM v1 (with no edits to SCEA guys, and fully finished minors) is on track for this weekend.

The hybrid roster v1 has a fluid date, meaning there isn't a set date. The Hybrid roster is fully finished minors AND full re-rated SCEA guys (so everyone in the game is edited per the Hybrid roster creators formula).

This thread is locked until further notice to allow the roster makers some breathing room and time to finish their work. If you have any questions on the roster, ask me via PM. (DO NOT ASK WHEN THEY WILL COME OUT, as i have just answered that for you).
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2015, 01:18 PM   #22
Rookie

xCULLO's Arena

I always do a Franchise out the box with my Dodgers, but this year I going to get redemption with the Kansas City Royals once OSFM comes out.

Ventura is an exciting pitcher to build a rotation around and most of their players are entering their prime!
Old 04-11-2015, 01:27 PM   #23
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Was thinking Tigers, but at the end of the day, I'm not sure I can pass on the opportunity to play with the Mets and Matt Harvey. I'd lock him up to a big deal and see if I can't add some better bats to the lineup.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 04-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #24
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

Going to take it easy this year as the Gigantes and start landing assets for my run in 2016 Definitely need to add some arms as Hudson and Vogelsong drop off fast in this game. Then I need to either fully commit to the speed game or add some pop to the line-up. I kind of like old school National league bunt and steal ball so I'll probably stick with the former and look to add even more speed.

Any of you guys have suggestions for young decent contact hitting speedsters I can try to land? looking to probably move Posey to 1st and possibly ditch Belt and McGehee in 2016. I love Crawford's defense but might be wiling to swap him for better contact and speed. Really excited for the OSFM roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »