Home

Not enough errors??

This is a discussion on Not enough errors?? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-14-2015, 11:24 AM   #9
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Not enough errors??

Okay edit...I raised all error sliders to max and saw a small increase. Now after ssimming to June 1st the Nats still lead with only 14 errors (up from 11). And the Red Sox fell off and jumped way up to 35 errors in last. Idk what to make of that. Would have to start a new franchise with those settings and sim to compare.

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo

Last edited by DarthRambo; 05-14-2015 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:55 PM   #10
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

So after playing and paying closer attention to fielding errors I noticed the game doesn't count errors as errors in the box scores. Three times I saw obvious errors and they were not counted as such. One of those times the announcer even said an error lol.

I'm wondering if this is occurring during simmed games? No way to know for sure but it definitely is happening in games played. I don't expect this to be fixed this year but it's one of thise little things this game usually gets right but it's not working properly at the moment. Hopefully they can at least look into it for next year. Is causing higher ERA than there should be

Old 05-15-2015, 03:43 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidPuddy
are you actually playing the game or just simming? I can tell you that playing the game, there is too many errors in my opinion
this

last thing we need is developers seeing this thread & tuning errors to be even more frequent than they already are lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 11:25 AM   #12
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp_status
this

last thing we need is developers seeing this thread & tuning errors to be even more frequent than they already are lol
I think the amount is okay. After paying closer attention to it I believe the problem is more the game is not actually counting errors as errors sometimes. Like I mentioned, I saw three errors in the last game I played and none were counted as an error in the box score.

Old 05-15-2015, 01:27 PM   #13
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Nomo has done extensive stuff on this kind of stuff. To get the most realistic stats as far as errors are concerned, maybe use his settings for fielding & throwing errors. You can leave the rest of the sliders how you want but you'll get realistic numbers when playing with his fielding settings. Simming, you might just have to give it more time to even out over the long run. Nothing you can do about that.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:14 PM   #14
Rookie

duc748s's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I think the amount is okay. After paying closer attention to it I believe the problem is more the game is not actually counting errors as errors sometimes. Like I mentioned, I saw three errors in the last game I played and none were counted as an error in the box score.

Just to let you know, I see this issue in RttS as a pitcher. I have noticed a number of errors that are not being counted as errors and charging runs as earned to the pitcher......

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »