Home

Spring Training fatigue??

This is a discussion on Spring Training fatigue?? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3
Spring Training fatigue??

1. Does Spring Training fatigue carry over once the season starts? Is this something I need to worry about or is everything reset back to zero.

2. There is no way to have 40 man rosters in ST correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
Rookie

ruskoz's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Spring Training fatigue??

I would like to add a spring training question to the mix. Do you have to finalize your 25man before spring training ends not to use any options or can you send down players before the opening day but after the final ST game?
Old 03-18-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder12000
1. Does Spring Training fatigue carry over once the season starts? Is this something I need to worry about or is everything reset back to zero.

1. That's a good question. I'm like 90% sure it does reset, but I'm not home so I can't double check.

2. I may be misunderstanding the question, but everyone on your 40 man roster is available during Spring Training (at least in Franchise).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskoz
I would like to add a spring training question to the mix. Do you have to finalize your 25man before spring training ends not to use any options or can you send down players before the opening day but after the final ST game?
You'll use an option regardless of when they're sent down. This is accurate and how it is in real life.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
2. I may be misunderstanding the question, but everyone on your 40 man roster is available during Spring Training (at least in Franchise).
Really - I'm in Season mode and only see 25 players available when I;m making lineups hmmmmm!
Old 03-18-2016, 10:49 AM   #5
MVP

sink4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Really - I'm in Season mode and only see 25 players available when I;m making lineups hmmmmm!
Have you double checked that you have 40 people on your 40 man roster? Some people were putting out rosters with only 25 on the 40 man roster so the CPU teams would have accurate Opening Day rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
No ... you can have a pitcher pitch a complete game on your last ST game and they will be 100% recovered for the opener. Plus any players who were on hot or cold snaps, will be reset for the opener.

Quote:
40-man rosters are available for ST games. But the game will only allow 25-man rosters between Opening Day and August 31st. If you don't cut the team down to 25 men prior to completing ST, the game will do it for you and you may or may not like the results. But don't worry about setting the lineups and pitching rotation if you do cut the team down to the 25 man roster prior to ending ST because they will be reset by the game anyway and you will need to do it all over again for Opening Day.
Old 03-18-2016, 11:55 AM   #7
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Use the below thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ng-16-ps4.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »