Home

RTTS issue with Trade Logic...

This is a discussion on RTTS issue with Trade Logic... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2016, 10:02 AM   #17
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: RTTS issue with Trade Logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarondmsu
If your team wants to trade you, is there anything you can do to stop it or is your rtts destiny entirely in the hands of the scatterbrained AI?
If you monitor your interactions with the manager. You can catch it when you are on the block and ask to stay with the team.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:13 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: RTTS issue with Trade Logic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit
If you monitor your interactions with the manager. You can catch it when you are on the block and ask to stay with the team.
Good call. Thanks.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:07 PM   #19
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

OVR: 4

Not sure if this has anything to do with trade logic but my RTTS player is on the rangers and they have 4 catchers on the roster! All 3 of my bench players are catchers. Any way to adjust this or are you just stuck with whatever the AI does??
Old 04-16-2016, 03:07 PM   #20
Pro

Arrowhead21's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypro
Not sure if this has anything to do with trade logic but my RTTS player is on the rangers and they have 4 catchers on the roster! All 3 of my bench players are catchers. Any way to adjust this or are you just stuck with whatever the AI does??
well thats a bit scary.. maybe those guys have a lot of secondary positions.. lol
NBA:Toronto Raptors
MLB:Toronto Blue Jays
NCAAF:Oregon Ducks
NCAAB:Kansas Jayhawks
Old 04-16-2016, 11:16 PM   #21
Rookie

Phillies2010's Arena

OVR: 11

I made it to the MLB after one season in the mets minor leagues. We were sitting at 50-32 first in the DIV and in the NL. Leading the league in all-star votes, leading in AVG, HR, and SB and the mets trade me.... FOR BRETT LOWRIE. This made me so mad, and of all places to go i get sent to the Whitesox. I got from a league leading team to a bottom dweller in the league. Very sad for this to happen. I have managed to help the Whitesox get close to .500 but with only a few games left in the season I will hope for better.

Moral of the story, Ive never been traded in RTTS, and it finally happened
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 03:15 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies2010
I made it to the MLB after one season in the mets minor leagues. We were sitting at 50-32 first in the DIV and in the NL. Leading the league in all-star votes, leading in AVG, HR, and SB and the mets trade me.... FOR BRETT LOWRIE. This made me so mad, and of all places to go i get sent to the Whitesox. I got from a league leading team to a bottom dweller in the league. Very sad for this to happen. I have managed to help the Whitesox get close to .500 but with only a few games left in the season I will hope for better.

That's absolutely FUBAR. That's a game breaker, imo. What level is your trade slider set to?
Old 04-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillies2010

I feel for you. In my RTTS my player for the White Sox is in his first year and up at AAA playing a great CF and tearing the cover off the ball. I get notice that they have traded Avi Garcia and then a few days later another notice that they have traded Jose Abreu to the Cards for their Closer and a 1B.. It didn't then and still makes no sense.

This happened before I knew to turn the trade slider down, but too late now as I am not restarting this.

ps. DAMN I wanted to play on the team w/ Abreu, Frazier, and Sale.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:29 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 9

Well I just learned about the ability to turn trades down but don't think I really wanna do that because trades are OK and a part of baseball as long as they are smart trades .

So what I do for all my rtts careers is save the game after every day and keep at least 7 different files after every game go to another save that way in case they try to make a dumb *** trade I just go back to a save before that trade happened

This way the only trades that happen are trades I approve of

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »