Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 05:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show Update V. 1.03

Congrats to those who play with manual baserunning for having a playable game. It doesn't make our complaints any less valid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 05:12 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmascarello
Your entitled to your opinion obviously. But if you dont like the logic with autobaserunning, why dont you just run the bases manually? Its not that diffcult.

I just dont get how that would deem the game "broken". But to each his own, I guess.
Not an AI issue with logic. It is 100% broken. They don't run at random times.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:13 PM   #27
Banned

Steven78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
I'm still getting challenge failed but hopefully the freezes in game are fixed. I can deal with challenge failed but the freezing is too much to deal with.
Im the opposite. Once I get in it's nearly flawless.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:14 PM   #28
MVP

Jeffrey Smith's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBixbe
I agree 100%. It's like buying a new car and one wheel keeps falling off. I'm sure some here would say no big deal just walk or take the bus.
There is a HUGE difference between a car and a video game. All video games have their flaws.

I've been enjoying the game even with its minor (for me) bugs.

I do understand your frustration though but I don't think the game is unplayable.
NBA: TORONTO RAPTORS
Old 04-16-2016, 05:17 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smith
There is a HUGE difference between a car and a video game. All video games have their flaws.

I've been enjoying the game even with its minor (for me) bugs.
To continue his analogy I guess you guys are the ones who have the beat up cars that are still running, they still get you from point A to B. We're the ones sitting here without a wheel being told to walk. We each play the game differently, for me without auto baserunning working it's a broken car.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:23 PM   #30
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

Since the game is unplayable without it have you tried manual/assisted baserunning to see if you could get comfortable with it? I'm not trying to minimize your problem, but I'm sure if you tried playing a few games with it you could get comfortable. the controls for it are pretty intuitive and well done.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:24 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

If You paid for Auto Baserunning you should get auto baserunning. A lot of people did not buy 2K because auto baserunning was not in the game. But you knew that upfront. We all know it is a great game and sometimes that can be a burden, expectations can be high. But Autobaserunning have always worked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 05:26 PM   #32
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisoxfan14
To continue his analogy I guess you guys are the ones who have the beat up cars that are still running, they still get you from point A to B. We're the ones sitting here without a wheel being told to walk. We each play the game differently, for me without auto baserunning working it's a broken car.
Well you are certainly right about that. Everyone has their own things that are important to them. And that's fair enough.

I guess I'm just glad I wouldn't let something like that ruin the game for me. It's an excellent game in my opinion despite its faults. And I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of it even though there are a couple things I'd love to see addressed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »