Home

MLB The Show 17 Adds MLB Network with Harold Reynolds, Dan Plesac & Matt Vasgersian

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Adds MLB Network with Harold Reynolds, Dan Plesac & Matt Vasgersian within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2017, 02:12 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 17 Adds MLB Network with Harold Reynolds, Dan Plesac & Matt Vasgersi

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I'm sort of looking forward to having Harold Reynolds in the announcing crew plus it will be a breath of fresh air with Plesac as well. Guess I'm just nostalgic since I grew up playing MVP Baseball 2002. Now I'm just excited for the new features in franchise mode and improving the player morale system SCEA developed for the first time last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 03:06 AM   #146
Rookie

elfdutch's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 17 Adds MLB Network with Harold Reynolds, Dan Plesac & Matt Vasgersi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hb5239799
So it looks like I have some preparations to make...

***Pre-March 28th To Do List***
  1. Upgrade to PS4 Pro (GameStop quoting $125 credit with trade in)
  2. Upgrade from 1080p to 4k TV

I was going to do the same but unfortunately the ministry of war at my home does not agree with me.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:26 AM   #147
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats_rule
I guess I'm in the minority when I say I'm sort of looking forward to having Harold Reynolds in the announcing crew plus it will be a breath of fresh air with Plesac as well. Guess I'm just nostalgic since I grew up playing MVP Baseball 2002. Now I'm just excited for the new features in franchise mode and improving the player morale system SCEA developed for the first time last year.
I wouldn't say you're in the minority. Seems there are only a handful of people in this thread who are anti-Harold. Most people seem positive about ol' Harry (myself included).
Old 02-28-2017, 04:49 AM   #148
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Harold can get annoying sometimes, but this team seems better than any other one they have had.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:24 AM   #149
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

I really want this game .. craving it badly .. quick question anyone know if the only difference between online deluxe and GameStop 100$ copy, Is it just the snap back hat and the steel case ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 02-28-2017, 09:26 AM   #150
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Add me to the list of people that doesn't mind Harold Reynolds. He's no more annoying than Deon Sanders honestly.

Harold sounds fine to me giving analysis which is what he'll be doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qs-NRPZEO0

Last edited by extremeskins04; 02-28-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:07 AM   #151
Rookie

hb5239799's Arena

OVR: 3

I think we all can be assured that Reynolds will not be going on his wild tangents for this title. Some clever one-liners will always be welcomed. My favorite was Dave Campbell's, "he's coming apart like a $39 suit" LOL! Some of us may know that struggle
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 10:15 AM   #152
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats_rule
You are in the minority but i feel the exact same way as you.....so that makes two of us

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »