Home

MLB The Show 17 Team Provides Update to Server Issues, Online Franchises & More

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Team Provides Update to Server Issues, Online Franchises & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2017, 06:50 PM   #41

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Message from San Diego Studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335TDC
Nice snarky comment. They're as flush with cash as they will be all year, post-launch with the market running. You don't need hard numbers to know that.

My larger point was that any business with a legacy problem this big needs to make fixing that problem an immediate priority for next cycle. I'm not saying they're NOT doing this right now -- who knows? -- but what the past has taught us is that it's at least probable they won't -- they'll just band-aid it. I do think and hope, however, that this absolute FUBAR launch might force their hand, which it just might IF they think it will impact their bottom line going forward.
You can take my post however you would like. There was no ill intent but it's important to point out that making an assumption without knowing the facts is never a safe thing to do.

Right now, your claim was that they are cash heavy which as evidence by you not actually answering my question you really have no knowledge of.

We have no idea what their budget looks like and there is no doubt that their budget includes getting a boost in revenue this time of year so to assume they can just extend that to something they may not have budgeted for is a heavy assumption.

And not one you or I can make not knowing what their budget looks like...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »