Home

MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2019, 02:26 AM   #209
Banned

Drty_Windshield's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 19 Reporting Bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert88
Well my starting pitcher in RTTS just pitched 7 innings, allowed 3 hits and 0 runs. Got MVP, but wasn't awarded the win. Instead it was awarded to a relief pitcher who came in and pitched .1 innings. This makes no sense whatsover and pretty much breaks the game since stats are being awarded to the wrong players.

Depending on the score around the time your starter was taken out and the relief was brought in that relief pitcher could get the win.
Old 10-29-2019, 05:45 PM   #210
Rookie

Jon Arbuckle's Arena

Shibe Park allows home runs in RF when you hit the ball above the lower wall that extends across the entire outfield (I did it twice today). You should have to the clear the 34 foot tall 'spite fence' in that section of the park. Totally changes how the park plays without that huge wall. I could be misremembering but I don't recall this being an issue in previous years.

From The Ballpark Book: "Guys like me just couldn't hit home runs there because of that wall," said former A's outfielder Elmer Valors. "It was just too high."
Old 12-01-2019, 06:38 PM   #211
Rookie

dbekoscke's Arena

One of the Ichiro Moments. Hit the ball to 2nd baseman, he threw off-balance to first and the first baseman misplayed the ball. Should 100 percent have been an error. Instead Ichiro was credited with a single.

Ichiro Hit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2019, 09:46 AM   #212
Just started!

In RTTS, if you have a hit streak over 255 games, it is reset to 0 games. Obviously the variable used to store this value is only 8 bit, so it can't exceed 255.
Old 12-25-2019, 04:04 PM   #213
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

In Franchise I saw the opposing team's dugout celebrate their batter striking out.
Old 12-30-2019, 01:53 PM   #214
Rookie

tanman05851's Arena

That's what you get with legalised gambling.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:17 PM   #215
Rookie

majere_74's Arena

I know I posted this before. But as a roster creator and custom league franchise player this has gotten so frustrating to me from the days and hours that I have put into this work that I have to keep posting it until it gets solved. I have posted this as a complaint to the show nation in hopes to get it across that there is a huge issue with players vanishing from rosters and found under player search but not on the roster. I looked to see if this was ever an issue on 19 the show and it actually was. Here is a post from a guy that ran into pretty much the same problem that myself and a lot of others are having.

Here was his perspective....

strange case of players disappearing from rosters
This is a strange one. I did some quick searching and couldn't find it anywhere in the forums...

In my historical league that started in 1901, I added one level of minors in 1910 (using the Spritze/Garlon 750 db, there seemed to be enough players to fill 16 minors teams). No problems in years 1910-1912...

Before starting the 1913 regular season, I scanned the minor-league rosters just to make sure there were enough players on each team, at each position. While doing this, I noticed that two of the teams had no players listed on the Roster, Transactions, Pitching, or Lineups sheets. My first thought was that for some reason the two parent clubs did not trim their rosters down to 25 and send players down the minors. But when I checked the two parent clubs, they had 25 players... I then checked the transaction lists to see if there was some mass-release of players, but no... So I then used the search feature to check on a few players who I know should've been on the minor-league teams; they showed up in the search screen as actually on the right team... Not knowing what else to do, I went to the roster screen and selected Action, Ask AI to Setup Complete Team Lineups, etc. And then the players appeared...

So at that point I just chalked it up to gremlins and moved forward with the season, but when I checked the teams after one week of sim play, the rosters were back to empty. And, to add more puzzlement, sometimes the Lineups & Depth Charts on the bottom of the screen will show the players, but no players will be listed in the main panel above it. The same is true on the pitching screen... I can keep asking AI to setup the team, but sometimes after one day, sometimes after a few, the players will just disappear from view...

Note that this is NOT a filter issue... Also, if I try to manage a game with these teams, I will get the starters listed in the starting lineups, but the entire bench is made up of Joe Unknowns. Not even the starters are listed on the roster in red, as they should be...

(Checking the Prevent AI Roster Moves boxes at the parent club level does keep the players from disappearing, but that's not really a solution.)

I can go back to a previous backup and hopefully the problem will not evolve again, but I am wondering if anyone has encountered anything like this before?

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »