Home

Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

This is a discussion on Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2020, 07:53 PM   #1
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions (Every MLB Uniform In Video Within)

Year 7 of this thread folks. Reminder, this isn’t a wishlist. It’s inaccurate uniforms or omissions of 2020 threads. No hey developers stuff either. I’m getting this on Tuesday and I coach myself so all help is appreciated...especially with a few rebrands this year. Attach pics if you’d like, but you gotta be descriptive and I’ll update the master list. Thank you for the video and hopefully I’ll be able to get my copy on Tuesday. Stay safe my digital fam!

NLE
Braves: ERROR- TC 1 should be era appropriate blue and 2 should be red.
Marlins: ERROR- 12 black alternate should have a black stripe on pants and is labeled road and are white. 90s hats/helmets should be teal with black brim.
Mets:
Nationals: ERROR- the red hat with blue brim should correspond with a red helmet.
Phillies: ERROR- 75 uniforms missing names on back. 70s powder blue uses current shade of red.

NLC
Brewers: ERROR- Mascot in old uniforms. 90s uniforms have a block number font instead of that infamous custom Germanic font. MISSING- yellow front panel helmet that corresponds to new alternate hat.
Cardinals: ERROR- old ST jersey and not current red with red lettering. When using the blue hats on the road, the belts should also be blue.
Cubs:
Pirates: ERROR- 90s uniforms use 70s dugout jackets.
Reds: ERROR- 70s uniforms have block serifed number font when they should not a sans-serif font. Mascot in wrong uniform.

NLW
Diamondbacks: MISSING- los DBacks jersey. ERROR- When using teal accented alternate, the helmet should match the hat instead of having the snake helmet. Mascot in wrong uniform.
Dodgers: MISSING- Blue ST jersey. ERROR- Front numbers are too thin.
Giants: ERROR- 1980s home should use a black helmet and SF is using current SF.
Padres: ERROR- camo uniforms should have a yellow SD on helmet, not white.
Rockies: ERROR- TC 1 should be black and 2 purple.

ALE
Blue Jays: ERROR- stance socks incorrectly matching new navy uniforms. Undershirts should be navy on new powder blues. Helmet should be solid matte navy on new powder blues.. New powder blues should have navy numbers. Helmets should have raised logos.
Orioles: ERROR- when using alt 1, it doesn’t correspond to the home helmet. 70s-80s uniforms use orange socks instead of black.
Rays: ERROR- 98 Devil Rays road uses purple socks instead of black.
Red Sox: ERROR- 90s should use navy accessories like undershirts.
Yankees: ERROR- incorrect stance socks. Numbers too low (probably to allow for a nameplate template).

ALC
Indians: ERROR- we know why, but any classic Indian uniforms are missing any wahoo imagery. Whether it’s the yellow one or the red chief. Team color 1 should be navy. TC 2 should be red.
Royals: ERROR- 70s and 80s uniforms missing names on back.
Tigers: ERROR- 84 road helmets should have an orange D.
Twins:
White Sox: ERROR- 1980s Sunday throwbacks continue to be missing numbers on pants. Now use McAuliffe font on numbers on helmet.

ALW
Angels: ERROR- 90s hat-helmets should be all navy on road. 90s unis should have a block serifed number font, not a sans-serif font.
Astros: ERROR- 97 uniforms need a gold brim hat with alts. 97 home pants should have navy piping. 90s uniforms have incorrect font.
Athletics: ERROR- when using Kelly green alternate uniforms, socks are dark green unless they are stance. Kelly green jerseys should use Kelly green or yellow undershirts.
Mariners:
Rangers: MISSING- All red hat. ERROR- Red hats should make home uniforms use red accessories and undershirts. 1994 uniforms should default to team color 1 as red.

Last edited by cherman24; 09-22-2020 at 08:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 07:59 PM   #2
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions

You do such a great job each year, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that a lot of the things in this thread get fixed each year. Thanks
Old 03-12-2020, 08:01 PM   #3
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

So far from what I’ve seen missing so far:

-Giants Gray “SF” alt (might not be worn anymore though, since it’s the only jersey not listed on team store)

-Blue Jays powder blue alt with navy cap + powder blue brim that goes with it

-Rangers all red cap, should make red sleeves when paired with white home jersey and alternate 1 pants. (1994 cap is in which is very similar)

We’ll see if the day 1 patch fixes any of these.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:07 PM   #4
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartolo Colon
You do such a great job each year, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that a lot of the things in this thread get fixed each year. Thanks
I do add some things I catch, but I rely on all you guys...especially for teams I rarely see. Thanks!

Last edited by cherman24; 03-12-2020 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:12 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Dodgers blue ST alt jersey is omitted even though they are wearing it in ST (and available on MLBshop/Fanatics)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 08:17 PM   #6
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

The Rangers do still get red sleeves with white jersey when using the new red + blue brim hat. But if/when the all red cap is added, it should do that too
Old 03-12-2020, 08:18 PM   #7
Rookie

ataranto2's Arena

I saw someone stream changing the Rangers alternate hat and pants and it made the undershirt/belt/socks red
Old 03-12-2020, 08:57 PM   #8
MVP

Bartolo Colon's Arena

Official 2020 Uniforms Errors and Omissions

From the Q&A thread but it’s relevant so I’ll repost it here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I was just pointed out something on discord. Blue Jays powder blue jersey I think is supposed to be in it’s just borked.

In the uniform select screen alternate 1 and alternate 3 are the same exact uniform. It’s the blue jays blue uni. If you select alt 3 and go into a game, it’s the white home that shows up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »