Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2010, 12:05 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by delspf
craigslist it
gamestop is giving like 20 bucks for it, i tried to return it 3 days after release and they wouldnt give a full refund. heard some stores not accepting trade ins period because they got so many back.
I think if they accept it or not, depends on the store.

But I turned my in for store-credit today for $25. Sucks, but oh well. Might as well trade it in now before it is worth $10 bucks.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Patch Available For PS3 Users Only, 360 Users Have to Wait

Im done with this game im putting it on ebay
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 5

i really don't think i seen a company look so...inept?
i am selling mine for $35...nice $30 loss.

hell amazon is giving 30 for trade in value
Old 06-24-2010, 01:35 AM   #60
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

It's funny as hell (and somewhat sad) seeing all the "I'm selling" post start to pile up in here. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 06-24-2010, 09:01 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
It's funny as hell (and somewhat sad) seeing all the "I'm selling" post start to pile up in here. lol
Its because we wait for a patch to fix the issues we explained to them in the damn EARLY-DEMO yet they blow it off and said that it was not a issue. Then when they acknowledge the issues they don't fix them in the patch. Hell I am not waiting 6 months or more just HOPING they fix it. Screw that, I have a fine working game in 09. Not all the good things 10 has but it is the far better game across the board.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #62
Rookie

PBlast's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm going to hang on to it I think, only to play against friends head to head. Pretty sad to see that it's come to this especially after all the hype this game got, I really thought it would deliver on all fronts. If you guys wanna do a camp for 09 I'll probably pick a copy up, I'm sure I can get a used one for super cheap.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:10 AM   #63
MVP

OVR: 13

I'm keeping mine, I still have fun playing online, and fully expect there to be another patch in the coming months to compete with EA MMA.

Last edited by Mossfan8480; 06-24-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #64
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

The auto-takedown's gone, yee haw. I'm keeping it. Meh, what's $25 for a game that I will still play from time to time online? Maybe they'll issue another patch, who the hell knows. I have fun with it, the system is stupid in lots of ways, but most of it just leftover from last year's same stupid systems (submissions, reversals, lack of impact in different ratings). The auto-takedown was my main annoyance playing people online really, just because then it could always turn into a stupid flicka-flicka reversal war, but honestly I've only had that happen a few times lately. Been having standup wars that lasted into later rounds and even went to decision, some ground slogs where it keeps getting stood up (annoying, but Fitch-esque), technical grappling matches... pretty fun for me still despite the flaws.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »