Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2016, 12:33 PM   #57
Rookie

Ryvv's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

hey, folks.

i've been playing on an elite 1 team and--long story short--last night we blew the team up and shut it down.

so, i'm looking to get involved in a new one! i've got a 95 ovr glass cleaner with 30+ badges, and a 91 ovr point forward with a dozen badges or so.

i play team ball--i can't stress that enough. that means i enjoy being a part of a squad who's going make the extra pass, play cohesively and have each other's backs, etc. i don't look to score much unless the lane is there. i take pride in rebounding, screen setting and team defense.

anyway, let me know if you're looking for an extra body on the roster. i play just about every day. ideally, your squad is chill but competitive and active. send me a message on PSN: vyyvv

see you on the court!
Old 10-14-2016, 04:10 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 6

== No longer recruiting ==

@iTofutastic
PSN: iTofutastic

Last edited by iTofu; 10-31-2016 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Update needs.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #59
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTofu
I'm trying to start a Pro-Am team on PS4 that has a strong focus on strategy and collaboration. I think strategy (running plays, being prepared for different defense, etc) is a weakness among a lot of Pro-Am teams and I'm interested in trying to capitalize on it.

If you'd like to read more about what I had in mind, here are a few OS blog posts regarding my vision for this team:I think we'll be primarily running weekday evenings and weekends. If you're interested, these are the types of players we're looking for:
  • Adults: 19 years+
  • Team players
  • Players who play defense.
  • Patient people willing to help teammates and learn plays. (We will run plays, although not necessarily plays called via the PG menu)
  • Can make a commitment to helping the team and participating regularly.
  • Preferably 90+ overall rating. Flexible on this one, but it makes everything easier.
  • Not absolutely necessary, but we'd love people geeky about basketball!

If you feel you're a good fit for this team, contact iTofutastic on PSN.

I'm interested in trying out tonight if possible. Add me or send me a message: PSN: SaCToWnsFiNeSt

Currently have (16) Badges + (1) -HOF BADGE - DROP STEPPER
Also, have all gold badges for my post scorer.

HIGH BASKETBALL IQ - I can play low or high post and willing to pass out for open three point shooter or slasher to basket.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:29 PM   #60
Just started!

PSN: SaCToWnsFiNeSt

I'M A 7'3" CENTER - POST SCORER = 91 OVR RATING

I CAN POST UP AND HIT MID RANGE SHOT. I LOOK TO PASS TO WHETHER YOU ARE SPOTTING UP FOR 3PT OR FLASHING TO THE BASKET. I PLAY LIKE DEMARCUS COUSINS, MARC GASOL, TIM DUNCAN.

Currently have (16) Badges + (1) -HOF BADGE - DROP STEPPER
Also, have all gold badges for my post scorer.

HIGH BASKETBALL IQ - I can play low or high post and willing to pass out for open three point shooter or slasher to basket.
[/quote]
Old 10-15-2016, 02:47 PM   #61
Rookie

PSN - DDubyaP

Position - PG
OVR - 89 (the practice grind is ruthless, but will eventually be 95)
Archetype - Shot Creator
Badges - 19
Height - 6'0"

Looking for a team that plays consistently, and plays team ball.

I prefer to play the 1, but can play the 2 (a little undersized). Just send me a message on PS4 is anyone's interested.

I also have a 86 Ovr 6'11" C - Rim Protector. Maxed Defense and agility, can run the break well. Working on badges currently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #62
Just started!

I'm trying to start a Pro-Am team on PS4 that has a strong focus on strategy and collaboration. I think strategy (running plays, being prepared for different defense, etc) is a weakness among a lot of Pro-Am teams and I'm interested in trying to capitalize on it.
I Was Ranked 49 On Xbox One Last Year And Ranks Top 200 On Playstation So hit me up please.
I think we'll be primarily running weekday Nights and weekends. If you're interested, these are the types of players we're looking for:
Adults: 19 years+
Team players
Players who play defense.
Patient people willing to help teammates and learn plays. (We will run plays, although not necessarily plays called via the PG menu)
Can make a commitment to helping the team and participating regularly.
Preferably 90+ overall rating. Flexible on this one, but it makes everything easier.

If you feel you're a good fit for this team, contact xSeriousxShonuFF on PSN.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:33 PM   #63
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmav93
90 overall 7'3 glass cleaner lf a squad to run some games during the day
hey what time do u play from till?
Old 10-21-2016, 06:00 PM   #64
Rookie

We are looking for SIM players to join our PRO AM team on XBOX ONE. We are accepting every position right now. So far We have a SG/SF and a PG. If you're interested in preparing to make a solid team this year please hit me on XBL or TWITTER. My handle is @thebrokenrobotz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »