Home

SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

This is a discussion on SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2015, 08:22 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
None other than Andrew Heller was drafted to the Grizzlies to run in that backcourt with Jeff Hill. Also Dreece, I think you thinking about the Hawks. The Rockets got Quanzell Waters in free agency and still got Darius Player.
Just want to make sure I'm right here. But that is the same Quanzell that was on the Celts right? And he is playing alongside Tyrell Carrington in the backcourt with Porter in the front court. I think I may have found my team. That is a deadly team on O.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:26 PM   #18
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: SimWorld’s 2k16 Fictional Draft Classes by CWSapp/Dreece/Blindside (XBOX One)

Sorry redsox. Carrington is still on the Hawks but yes that's the Quanzell Waters that was on the Celtics. He signed in free agency with the Rockets but no Carrington.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:31 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Sorry redsox. Carrington is still on the Hawks but yes that's the Quanzell Waters that was on the Celtics. He signed in free agency with the Rockets but no Carrington.
Yea Dreece ****ed me up...LOL. But I still like Waters and Porter together.
Old 09-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #20

CWSapp757's Arena

December 2016 Newsfeed

December 3, 2016
Tennessee PF Laqua Palmer is struggling after the ankle injury

Although the Tennessee Vols seem to be doing just fine, their star power forward seems to be suffering from a bit of a sophomore slump. After averaging a very strong double – double and dominating the latter part of the season. In his first four games, Laqua Palmer is averaging only 9.9 points and 5.9 rebounds. We are not sure if he any of this has to do with the injury or he is just a bit rusty but we will keep our eye on him.

December 6, 2016
Georgetown steals high school star from Georgetown

Nick Donato is a senior point guard at the university of Georgetown and is one of the most beloved players that have attended the school in years. For years, everyone has been talking about Nick’s younger brother Ricky coming to Georgetown to keep the “Donato legacy” going at Georgetown. That seemed to be the deal initially but at 3 P.M. earlier today, the 8th ranked high school player in the land, Ricky Donato announced that he would be attending Kentucky. When asked about this Nick simply said, “he’s his own man. What do you want me to do”. Wonder how Christmas is going to be this year.

December 8, 2016
December Week 1 “Big Game Watch”
Mercer Senior Guard Jadar Choice: 31 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists against Florida Gulf Coast in a 78 – 71 win
Purdue Junior Guard Kyle Reedwater: 26 points, 7 assists, 4 steals against South Alabama in a 73 – 49 win
Clemson Senior Forward Christian O’Leary: 28 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds, 2 steals against Santa Clara in a 68 – 69 loss

December 12, 2016
Utah Center out indefinitely

The Utes just take a major blow as they announced that their best player, sophomore big man Robert Manning will be out indefinitely with a back injury. Manning has been shooting up the big board since last year and is currently averaging 16 points, 10 boards and 2 blocks per game. With this injury, it is unlikely that Manning will be making the jump to the NBA as many believed that he would adter this year.

December 15, 2016
December Week 2 “Big Game Watch”

UCLA Junior Forward Darius Dedmon: 18 points, 16 rebounds against Pepperdine in a 60 – 51 win
Florida Freshman Guard Darius Porter: 31 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals against Fresno State in a 83 – 80 win
Fresno State Senior Guard Tyrell Scotland: 32 points, 6 assists against Florida in a 81 – 83 loss

December 18, 2016
Duke appears to have found their center of the future… or however long he is there

While this may not be news to many Duke fans, freshman center Elijah Nixon has shown flashes of greatness since he stepped on campus earlier this year. According to several sources however, Nixon was having issues adjusting to the college game and therefore he was playing behind junior center Travis Pace. After several impressive games for Nixon, Coach K has announced that Nixon will be the teams starter going forward.

December 22, 2016
December Week 3 “Big Game Watch”

Duke Freshman Center Elijah Nixon: 23 points, 12 rebounds, 2 blocks against Dayton in a 79 – 59 win
Vanderbilt Junior Forward Corbin McGowans: 14 points, 9 rebounds, 7 blocks, 1 steal against Central Conn. State in a 62 – 47 win
Georgetown Junior Guard Che King: 35 points, 6 rebounds, 3 steals against Austin Peay in a 77 – 61 win

December 2016 SimWorld Talk

CWSapp: Ok, can I please talk about this kid Jadar Choice. Dude has been lighting it up at Mercer for a few years now but STILL hasn’t been getting the love that he deserves. Sure he hasn’t played anybody this year but he’s had big performances against Kansas and Florida in the tournament in the past. If he leaves, he is going to be a steal for someone in the first round because he is special offensively and everyone knows the league is a bit short on really good shooting guards. I also received some footage from Blindside that highlighted the Italian shooting guard Dionicio Baldini. For starters, that kid has a cool a** name but he is also a really interesting foreigner. He is 6’7 200 pounds but he’s not afraid to get to the basket and draw that contact. Most impressive to me was his defense though. I have to keep an eye on that dude.

Dreece: I know the forward Corbin McGowans out of Vanderbilt has been getting some love lately but guys…. Please don’t fall for the hype. He can rack up blocks but the rest of his game is lacking severely. If he can improve over the next two years than color me surprised but for my money, I don’t even think he will be putting on a jersey. Also, there has been a lot of talk about the freshman shooting guard out of Florida Darius Porter but I’m not ready to say he is a first round pick yet. The guy who stands out to me is North Carolina’s freshman guard Jarius Johnson. He isn’t putting up the numbers that Porter is but I think he is more NBA ready and can play the point guard as well. I also think he has more upside so once again I worn you…. Don’t fall in love with the numbers.

Yellz: I don’t mess with the foreigners like that so I’ll let Sapp talk whatever nonsense he is talking about them. I want to talk about PFLaqua Palmer, the sophomore forward from Tennessee. Me and Sapp had a long debate about this guy and Sapp seems to think that he is a star. I feel that this kid will be drafted, start his career on the bench and never make it off the bench. I see a lot of Anthony Bennett in this guy so draft him at your own risk. Speaking of risk, you see he’s got the issues with the ankle. Do you really want to spend a top five pick on that guy? Oh, and I know that sophomore small forward Pooh Lewis is the guy everyone is excited about at Illinois but watch out for PF David White. He’s a quiet beast and might be a first round pick next year.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by CWSapp757; 10-03-2015 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #21
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Name: Austin Stewart
Position: SF
School/Country: South Dakota State University
Height:6'6
Weight:SF
Appearance: Surprise me

Clutch news feed so far! No one to really point your finger on that is worthy for a number one pick so far. Aka no tanking for the number 1 overall pick!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 11:10 PM   #22
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Just want to make sure I'm right here. But that is the same Quanzell that was on the Celts right? And he is playing alongside Tyrell Carrington in the backcourt with Porter in the front court. I think I may have found my team. That is a deadly team on O.
Redsox my man Did you not check out all the audio that Sapp and I have been putting out details all the transactions made in our "off season"

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-league-2k16

The full league scouting report will be dropping in the next 24 hours also.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:44 PM   #23

CWSapp757's Arena

And to answer the question that was posed in another thread, yes we will be putting way more than 5 classes this year. Last year, multiple things came up with myself and other individuals on the team. This year we not only reevaluated and changed our approach but also have blindside back in the mix which would equal much more production. I will however suggest that people get started on their MyLeagues early as we will be putting a lot of time in to the League for the first month and a half or so but trust that there will be much more classes and contact available.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:09 AM   #24
Pro

Name: Tuomas Kousa
Position: PG
School/Country: Finland (but you can put him to any college if you want to)
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 165
Appearance: White guy brown hair

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »