Home

VAWereWolf65's Fictional Draft Class Thread (For Xbox One)

This is a discussion on VAWereWolf65's Fictional Draft Class Thread (For Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #17
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: VAWereWolf65's Fictional Draft Class Thread (For Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
Looking forward to these ... Xbox needs some more good draft classes!
Thanks for the support man! Putting a lot of work into these for you guys to use!
Old 01-21-2017, 06:35 PM   #18
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Word that's what's up man. Unfortunately not because that was back in.... 93 or 94 right? I was only nine years old so I was probably watching Power Rangers some where but a few years later as I got more into basketball it was something that was talked about a lot in the area as I'm sure you already know.

My older cousin Damon was friends with Allen Iverson so he also used to tell me stories about his high school career (on and off the court).

Sadly enough when I actually met him briefly as a 19 years old, he was the worst man. Rude as hell but I can't deny how much I loved watching him.
Sadly a lot of NBA players are like that. My dad and his friend actually had a chance to meet Larry Bird at a pub back in boston in the early 90's. He said he was the rudest man he's ever met.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:19 PM   #19
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

November 25th:

With the first week of college hoops coming to a close, lets take a look at the new AP Top 25 Poll for Week 2.

One game that really stuck out to me was the overtime thriller between Michigan State and William & Mary. Michigan State's Jordan Banks was ejected around the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half for throwing an elbow straight at the head of William & Mary's guard, Antonio Swift. An altercation broke out between the players and Banks was ultimately ejected while Swift picked up a technical foul for instigating the situation. Banks is the only true Center for that Michigan State team, and without that rebounding or rim protection, William & Mary came back from a 17 point half time deficit to win the game 76-68 in overtime.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:38 PM   #20
Rookie

cant wait to see more of this!! looking forward to using these classes and keep up the good work...ill be bookmarking this thread to make sure im the first one to download DC1 when it comes out
Old 01-22-2017, 04:14 PM   #21
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

December 16th:

The 5 Reasons Connecticut Is Still Dominating The Nation:

1. They Have A Starting Lineup Filled with NBA Ready Prospects.

All of these players are NBA material and are expected to be NBA players once their collegiate careers are over. But I think the best of these players are the freshman twin brothers, Kevin and Jace Underwood. They're both extremely explosive and athletic and play a very physical and gritty style of basketball.

2. They're The Best Rebounding Team in the Nation. (46.7 RPG)

There's not really much else to say here. They have a 7'6", 300+ Pound monster roaming the paint named Jack Ellis, or "Big Jack" as his teammates like to call him. They also have Kevin Underwood playing the Power Forward position. He's strong, quick and uses his amazing vertical leap to elevate up and grab boards that most big men can't.

3. They're also the best shot blocking team in the nation. (7.3 BPG)

Coming back to Big Jack and Kevin Underwood, they're both terrific shot blockers and defensive players. Connecticut also has another 7 footer coming off the bench in Carl Wallace, who likes to use his length and strength to wreak havoc on the defense while Kevin and Jack aren't on the floor.

4. They have a variety of ways to score, inside and outside.

Jordan King is a below average playmaker for a point guard, but he makes up for it by using his speed and leaping ability to slash to the bucket and finish at the rim. On the other hand, they have Isaiah Sheridan who is a terrific shooter. He's their primary three point shooter and Connecticut uses that to their advantage when defenses decided to leave the perimeter and swarm the paint to try and stop slashers.

5. They play physcial, aggresive defense and only allow 52.7 OPP PPG.

This is without a doubt, the best defensive team we've seen in a while. They do foul a lot, (about 19.3 team personal fouls per game) but only due to the fact of how aggressive they are. They're all hustle players who want to win and they know that the most important aspect to winning is defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 04:32 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Keeping an eye on your classes. I am going to need some to use with My College Roster I am working on right. Love the detail you putting into things.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 01-22-2017, 08:54 PM   #23
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

December 23rd:

Now that we're starting to get settled into the season, lets take a look at the current points per game leaders in the nation.

(click to enlarge)

We all know by now that Johnny Benson is the best player in the nation. Why? Because he has the most complete game that we've seen since Lebron. He's fast as lighting, strong as hell, he has an amazing post game and that midrange jumpshot of his is deadly. He can also defend both out on the perimeter and in the paint. He can get steals, he can block shots, he dishes out some amazing dimes, he grabs rebounds. There is nothing this kid can't do. While his more comfortable position may be the Forward, he's made it pretty clear that he would like to play guard during his NBA career. "It's just the position I've player for so long, I'm used to it by now." he said in a recent post game interview.

While the spotlight may be on Johnny right now, another player that's having an amazing season is Chris Parker out of Providence. After not getting chosen to any of the first, second or third pre-season All-American teams, he said he used that as motivation to do great this year. He's currently second in the nation in scoring and has decided to put Providence on his shoulders to carry them to the tournament come March.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:37 PM   #24
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

December 29th:

Top 5 Freshmen In the Nation:

1. Johnny Benson

I don't think I can emphasize enough how amazing this kid is. Johnny does everything and anything his team asks of him and he does it well.

2. Trevor Rooks

Trevor is a great player in the post and has all the moves to keep the defense on their feet. He still needs to work on his rebounding, but I think he'll develop into a great big man one day.

3. Tyrone Negron

The things I like most about Tyrone are his hardnosed attitude and love for the game. He kind of reminds me a bit of Dennis Rodman in that respect. He hustles up and down the court, comes up with bigtime rebounds for his team during the final minutes of close games, and he plays amazing defense. Unlike most bigmen his size, Tyrone is a great defensive player out on the perimeter and is very quick on his feet.

4. Kevin Underwood

Kevin is an athletic freak of nature at that Power Forward position. He's fast, agile, and his vertical has been rumored any where between 39 and 43 inches. He grabs rebounds, he plays good defense, and he hustles on both sides of the ball.

5. Jace Underwood

Just like his brother, Jace is an amazing athlete. He beat out his brother last year to win their High School Dunk Contest and he's been showing us all why this season with some amazing dunks he's pulled off. But besides his dunking ability, Jace is a great slasher and finishes over bigger and stronger defenders like they're nothing. He still has room to improve with his playmaking and defense at that Small Forward position, but I think he'll develop into a solid NBA player some day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »