Home

NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One)

This is a discussion on NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox One) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2017, 03:54 PM   #17
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ken
Any but 2k's draft classes which are too strong at the top and too weak outside of the lottery.
Just taking a break from editing to say how much I agree with this. It's actually really weird to be honest. Using basically any roster any player below a 66 probably won't even sniff a roster so I don't understand why they don't program the generated draft classes to have players that are all 60 plus overall to make second round drafting interesting.

Instead you get about 20 to 25 good players then a ridiculous drop off to players as low as a 45 overall. Oh well, I guess that's why they gave us the option to edit.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Operation Sports mobile app
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 11-04-2017, 04:13 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2KGOAT: SimWorld presents the NBA 2K18 Fictional Draft Class Thread (for Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Just taking a break from editing to say how much I agree with this. It's actually really weird to be honest. Using basically any roster any player below a 66 probably won't even sniff a roster so I don't understand why they don't program the generated draft classes to have players that are all 60 plus overall to make second round drafting interesting.

Instead you get about 20 to 25 good players then a ridiculous drop off to players as low as a 45 overall. Oh well, I guess that's why they gave us the option to edit.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Operation Sports mobile app
Agreed. In real life 68, is usually the limit for NBA players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2017, 07:18 PM   #19
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

I just generated a draft class and currently have a total of 44 players with an overall grade of at least C-. After that is at least 20 players with a D+ rating. Not sure what the grades translate to but it looks a lot better at first glance.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #20
Just started!

You guys have a general idea of how many classes you’re looking to make this year?

Used the classes a couple years ago and loved them, looking forward to another year of them

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-09-2017, 10:52 PM   #21
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJester2k
You guys have a general idea of how many classes you’re looking to make this year?

Used the classes a couple years ago and loved them, looking forward to another year of them

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Don't wanna commit to a "#" of classes. The teams schedule is and will continue to be hectic for the foreseeable future. But to show you guys we DEFINITELY been on our jobs

**Prelinary edits for DC1 has already began!!**

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2017, 06:17 PM   #22
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Don't wanna commit to a "#" of classes. The teams schedule is and will continue to be hectic for the foreseeable future. But to show you guys we DEFINITELY been on our jobs

**Prelinary edits for DC1 has already began!!**

Well now you’re gonna have us all wondering who the hell is in DC 4
Old 12-11-2017, 02:06 PM   #23
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I know you guys are doing ya thang I was just wondering if you guys were still dropping Draft info on players. Just haven't heard anything on anything. Just wondering...
Old 12-11-2017, 04:19 PM   #24
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
I know you guys are doing ya thang I was just wondering if you guys were still dropping Draft info on players. Just haven't heard anything on anything. Just wondering...
Calm before the storm brother....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »