Home

List of Classic Players already in Game Season by Season

This is a discussion on List of Classic Players already in Game Season by Season within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 05:43 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: 2K18 - List of Classic Players already in Game Season by Season

This thread is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-19-2017, 07:07 AM   #34
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: List of Classic Players already in Game Season by Season

Glad to see this thread MJwizards, I was hoping you were going to be making your classic rosters for the PS4 again this yr for NBA2k18. I enjoyed the heck out of last yr classic teams, and with more teams this yr, it should be even better, along with the gameplay this yr being top the best its ever been.

I had thought about attempting this myself, but wanted to wait till they updated the rosters, and I thought like last yr with adding in Nash late, that maybe this yr, they might be able to get some retired players on board. I really dont understand why some of these retired players are so against being in a video game. Heck they get some compensation for the use of there likeness, as well. It also allows these kids, who never saw some of these players plays, to get to possibly know just how good some of them were, or in some cases, werent,lol, in previous era's. It is their right, so I dont fault them for using their rights, I just dont understand why they wouldnt want their likeness to be in a game. Heck if it were me, I really wouldnt care if they wanted to put me in a game, especially if I got some kick back for it, even if it wasnt much, some is better than none. I sometimes wonder if its not a ego thing, and possibly some guys get more than others do, so it ticks them off. I dont know if thats the case, I would think there is a set price for all players, but maybe they have to negotiate with each individual.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-19-2017, 12:31 PM   #35
All Star

OVR: 49

this is great info.

I played 91 blazers vs 91 lakers and noticed that cliff Robinson is missing. Then played later on 91 warriors vs 91 bulls and happy to see Stacy king back.

I am still very surprised that cliff Robinson is not there been there is 2k11 and from what I understand classic players must be part of the NBA Retired Players Association or have a licensing deal with 2k.

Cliff Robinson seems to be apart of it link http://www.legendsofbasketball.com/a...?sort=r&page=2 . But not in the game.

And Stacy king is not but has a licensing deal with 2k. And a lot these missing players are part of it example beside Cliff Robinson, I see Darrell walker 93 bulls, Chris Morris 98 jazz, Voshon Lenard 97 heat.

We should expect all teams have these players in the game if they are part of the NBA Retired Players Association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 08:56 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

By chance is it possible you do a 94-95 season roster or 95-96 roster those two seasons where the best in Basketball
Old 10-15-2017, 09:29 AM   #37
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotchocolate
By chance is it possible you do a 94-95 season roster or 95-96 roster those two seasons where the best in Basketball
im working on 97-98 right now...95-96 will be the next one

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »